Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
david.toledo
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to david.toledo
White 92 bmw 325is (e36) $3500 OBO

Engine: the car has about 245 000km and it still runs smooth and quiet! pulls just like it should. The transmission and clutch are in great shape! This car will go on for ever!. Willing to sell the car Certified for asking Price

Interior: The leather and carpet are in amazing condition, but the car does need a driver side door panel. i removed it and haven't gotten a new one.. also my next project if i were to keep the vehicle would be to re do the roof liner since its loosened up. AC/HEAT both work perfect along with the sunroof and windows.

Body: it is in great shape for its age. white hides a lot of little blemishes and small scratches. This car looks amazing when its clean and detailed. There is some rust under the car by the driver side jack point. but its nothing major. no rust visible when you look at the car. the nose panel/fender was minimally hit and shows some damage. its nothing serious what so ever.

Suspension/Wheels: After riding around in my friends e36 with race-land coils. i decided i was going to get myself a set to.. i know most ppl don't think highly of them because they are inexpensive.. but they ride nice to me.. handles well and its not extremely bouncy! Love being able to adjust my height ride.
The wheels are SRR they are 18x10 and 18x9.5 i believe.. haven't checked in a while.. they look great on the car. Definitely looks like its got character

Contact : 289 4393995 via text first. if you have any other questions let me know PICTURES ON KIJIJI LINK
David Thttp://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?Ad...B7715794%3B%3B
david.toledo is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: