So, I've realized 2 things; 1.looking at the progress on this build thread, I apparently work slow... or not often enough or something... 2. When I do get to work, I usually dont take pics
Things are coming together now though
Just as I was putting the front end back together, I noticed some of the undercoating wascracked a bit, so I picked at it... and
found a big ass hole.
so that was fixed, then the front end was all assembled:
Poly bushings on the control arms and sway bar, brake calipers are stock but rebuilt w/ hawk pads, braided stainless brake lines, adjustable koni struts inserts, 60mm drop springs, camber plates, rebuilt hubs.
On the back I have the IE subframe adjusters welded in, poly trailing arm bushings, new bearings, billet rear shock mounts, koni adjustables, 40mm lowering springs, all new brake lines.