Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Ontario
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
sski
2nd Gear Member

South 400 ramp to east 401

Hey guys,

I travel south 400 across to 401/VicPark every day. I usually just go 400/401 which is decent except for the south 400 ramp to east 401. Is there a relatively painless way to avoid this. (Without taking 407).

I've thought about Black Creek to Jane and up Jane to Wilson east and rejoin 401 somewhere or some like that. Or is it just a matter of getting thru there earlier? If you live in the area what does it look like at 6:30am, 7am, 7:30am.

Or is the collective wisdom that Toronto was never really planned out properly to commute and I'm just screwed.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: