I am selling my daily driver (owned since 2010), a 1985 e30 325e automatic, fully stock, AS IS with the following specs:
- US car with apprx 129k miles
- original polaris silver
- black sport interior leatherette (no rips, A1 cond)
- power windows, power sunroof
- original 2.7 ltr eta engine
- original spec 14 bmw alloy rims
* note 1: the hella euro smileys will not be included but can be sold with vehicle at additional cost, they are in great conditional and have had lamin-x film installed since day of purchase (used).
** note 2: as stated im selling the vehicle AS IS, it is not concours in anyway as i use it as my DD for work, and has been very reliable as well as being a great on gas (regular).
current issues with vehicle:
Automatic - as with all bmw autos, the safety neutral switch is funky, need to add slight pressure on auto stick to start vehicle.
Cluster - no matter how many times i reset the oil service indicator, after a few days it will light up again, onboard battery for this unit is obviously weak.
Brake lining light is stuck on, i have done a full rebuild with new pads and sensors on this vehicle about 1 yr ago but the light is still on, brakes work great its just an electrical issue.
Exhaust - getting louder, so i assume it needs to be replaced in the near future.
Oil drips - pin pointed it to the valve cover gasket, i have new gasket but havent installed it.
Oil pressure switch is faulty - i have new one but havent installed it.
Body - usual rust area on both lower front fenders near rocker panel (see pic)
- passenger rear fender has damage (PO incident) see pic.
Overall the vehicle is in great mechanical condition for its age, it is e-test exempt, and has never let me down. I am selling AS IS for $900.00 FIRM (hella euro smileys not included in that price), will not partout, and only local sale (hamilton/Burlington area). Please PM me if interested. thanks for looking!
'You don't buy all that jewellery and stick it on an ugly person.'