Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #1
ViSoR
2nd Gear Member

Strong E46 Comeback: ///M3 and Touring

After owning my first BMW 4-5 years ago, an E46 328i sport package sedan that I modded to my taste, my love for the brand was born. After selling the 328i I went on to an E90 325i sport package that I sold last year. When I bought the E90 I hesitated so long because I wanted my dream car, an E46 M3, but decided to go with the more recent car that still had warranty. Well the hell with sedans, I don't have kids yet so I went for the M3. Now as much fun as the M3 was the first winter I had it, after all the preventive maintenance and mods I did to it this first summer season I could not see myself taking it out this coming winter.

Another E46 model I always had love for is the Touring. You don't see much of these driving around and I always wanted a pimped out wagon. I'm gonna try and keep this one OEM+ and throw a nice Thule box on the roof for the snowboards in winter.

Here is my E46 comeback :

2002 M3, carbon black on cinnamon

Future plans for the M3 include a CSL trunk, a front lip, maybe some spacers, new tires, maybe a new section 1 and 2 to compliment the El Diablo muffler.

Thanks to Oneil Castro for the photoshoot!!
ViSoR is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: