Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #12
nonlocal
Last of the Late-Brakers

Quote:
find it kinda sketchy that this thread gets bump by a newbie, and his first post is in this thread that is also a year old.
Yeah but if it's spam it's spam whose message is "Do your homework before you come to our used-car dealership and waste our time with your bullshit" and that message is hidden in a long-form essay which nobody will bother reading to the end so how will they know they should go to http://spamalot.com to get a bigger dick while they work from home?

Anyway I stand by my original sentiment-- I wish more people would contribute follow ups to threads new or old-- especially those that end rather non-conclusively like this one did. Would be particularly helpful in some of the "How do I fix this issue?" type threads.

Last edited by nonlocal; 08-27-2012 at 08:10 PM.
nonlocal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: