Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
nyzryd3
3rd Gear Member

2003 procharged custom built mustang

Hey Maxbimmer crew.

Up forsale is my pride and joy , my 2003 PROCHARGED ( 8PSI ) Ford Mustang V6, Zinc yellow. She is fully customized from front to back with no expense spared. Always had oil changes at 5000k with royal purple only. 52000 ORIGINAL KILOMETERS. ONE OF THE RARE NICE LOOKING STANGS ON SALE.

I had spent thousands of dollars customizing this beautiful car to my liking. All modifications and add ons that were purchased are all brand name and AUTHENTIC products and installed by skilled professionals . Motor work was done by Da Silva Racing. Car is in mint condition, no rust, clean title, never winter or rain driven, no mechanical issues, nothing. She has been babied and i only took her out to car shows which she had won numerous awards. NEVER BEEN TRACKED.

Here are my list of modications on the vehicle.

Engine Performance/Exhaust: ATI PROCHARGER P1SC 8PSI F.I. system, 2 CORE INTERCOOLER system, K/N air filter, COBRA 39 lb fuel injectors, SVT focus fuel pump, PROCHARGER BOV., SCT 90mm MAF, NGK TR6 spark plugs, FORD RACING spark plug wires, SCT X tuner, DA SILVA Racing tuned ecm, OPTIMA yellow top battery, ROUSH short shift kit, 3:73 gears, hi flow – cats, emco resonators, ROUSH side exit exhaust tips, MAGNAFLOW X pipes, Line Loc

Wheels/Tires/Brakes: Authentic VOLK RACING 2PC FORGED GT-V wheels F-19X9.5 , R-19X10.5, Titanium Gunmetal finish, Polished lips, VOLK RACING carbon fiber centre caps, BRIDGESTONE POTENZA RE-11 tires, EIBACH 1 inch rear spacers, COBRA 2 piston front calipers painted gloss black, rear calipers painted gloss black, BAER 13” X-drilled / slotted front rotors, BAER 10” X-drilled / slotted rear rotors, HAWKS brake pads front / rear.

Suspension: EIBACH/TEIN sport springs, EIBACH shocks, MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS front AND rear sway bars, MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS camber plates, MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS 5 link rear suspension, GRIPP front strut bar, UHP rear strut bar.

Interior Mods: CORBEAU full suede Racing seats with sliders, MOMO sport steering wheel, AUTOMETER A-pillar 3 gauge pod, AUTOMETER phantom gauges, WHITE face instrument gauge cluster, BILLET climate controls, BILLET shifter bezel, BILLET tilt steering knob, BILLET turn signal cover, BILLET door lock pins, BILLET cup holder bezels, BILLET pedals set, ROUSH classic shift knob, ALUMINUM mustang engraved door sill plates

Exterior /Lighting Mods: COBRA R - front bumper With Carbon Vinyl Wrap, ROUSH side skirts with SIDE exit exhaust tips, ROUSH rear valence all has carbon fibre vinyl wrap, CERVINI cowl hood with CHROME hood props CHROME hood pins, Authentic SALEEN rear spoiler, FORD floating pony front grill emblem, FORD running pony side emblems, STUBBIE antenna, Carbon Vinyl rear valence mustang decals, BILLET fuel door, TINTED headlight unit, 6000K HID lights, PIAA fog lamps, ROLLED FENDERS – front / rear

Audio/Multimedia: PIONEER P4000dvd dbl din head unit with IPOD, MACH 360 audio system, CUSTOM trunk floor set up, KENWOOD W3011 12″ subs, KENWOOD KAC -7205 1000watt amp, STINGER 1 Farad capacitor with CUSTOM mounted indicator

Asking 15000. Just passed etest and is good until 2014. Car proof is provided. This is a turn key car that needs nothing else, Car is very unique and turns heads and compliments where ever I go.

Please dont be afraid to send your offers ( no low ballers please), I WOULD ALSO CONSIDER TRADES FOR AN SUV, depending on what it is and WITH DECENT mileage, cash has to be on top. Motivated to TRADE or sell. Viewing is available to serious buyers only by appointment. OR car will be at IMPORFEST this Aug 25 for those who wants to see it.

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 410003-1.jpg (404.1 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg STANG2011-2.jpg (65.5 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg STANG2011-3.jpg (53.0 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg STANG2011-5.jpg (104.0 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg STANG2011-07.jpg (57.4 KB, 131 views)

Last edited by nyzryd3; 08-14-2012 at 11:32 AM.
nyzryd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
sirex
King Sirex

I don't know what all of those modifications do.... but sick ride
Old 08-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
Quickid
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
I don't know what all of those modifications do.... but sick ride
You don't know what a "STINGER 1 Farad capacitor with CUSTOM mounted indicator" does?

LOL.... me meither but sounds impressive. GLWS
Quickid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #4
cormier
6th Gear Member

Lol one of those big battery things so you can blast music with your car off and still start it after :p

Any dyno numbers or estimate out of curiosity? Looks good!

cormier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormier View Post
Lol one of those big battery things so you can blast music with your car off and still start it after :p
Not quite, capacitors for car audio are meant to handle high loads on the system for a short period of time in order to keep the voltage of the vehicles electrical system stable. Ever seen a car with a big sub hitting hard and the head lights dim every time the sub hits? Chances are that person doesn't have a capacitor in their set-up.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #6
nyzryd3
3rd Gear Member

thanks guys. bump it up.
nyzryd3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: