Get her in time for Bimmerfest!
The reason for selling is I need to satisfy an impulse urge to get a drop top, so I'm not rushed to sell and I will only let her go at the right price. Trade only for an AP1 S2000.
The car is Canadian spec and Sports Package.
• 5 speed manual
• Helrot Red on black leather interior – detailed and vacuumed obsessively a few times each season
• OEM Clear lights all around with LaminX on the headlights.
• Body is in really good condition, no scratches or door dings. Hand washed and waxed regularly. Was professionally detailed at GTA in Detail in ’08: http://gtaindetail.com/pics/m3040808/
• Never winter driven, stored in underground car park (heated, secured)
• BMW floor (carpet and all weather) and trunk mats
• Goodridge GStop Stainless Steel brake lines
• KW V2 coilovers (adjustable damping and height)
• 10 mm spacers in the front
• Convertible XBrace installed
• Illuminated M shift knob
• Pioneer mvh-p8200bt headunit (lights match the interior lights), I still have the original unit.
• AC and Aux belts
• Full brake job: Brembo (F) and Zimmerman (R) rotors with EBC GreenStuff pads
• Fan clutch and aux fan switch
• Rear tires (Dunlop Star Spec all around)
• Spark plugs and boots
2009-2011 (little things left out):
• PS Return line + fluid
• Cabin filter, engine air filter
• OEM Vanos (sept. ’09)
• Cam sensor
• All Fluids flushed
• Cooling system overhaul
• Engine & tranny mounts
And much more from before. Essentially I have an almost full binder of records since March 2007.
Oil changes have been done more times that I can count and brake fluid change has been done at least once a season. I changed the spark plugs each spring.
The car passed e-test with flying colors in June, and will sell certified at the asking price.
Please contact me at e36forsale at hotmail dot com
The pics are from 2010 when I bought her. Nothing has changed except tires and the ride height has been raised by 1/2". Also the rear bumper sag has been fixed as much as possible