Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-21-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
Bimmer~Zigs
1st Gear Newbie

FS: Clean E30 White -325i Sedan- 5 Speed -Toronto-

Hello. New member here. I have owned a few E30's this being the cleanest one. I think I'm the 4th owner. I can tell this car was not winter driven for the most part. It is completely stock. Well taken care of.

1990 325i, 5 speed, power windows, manual sunroof, premium sound, heated seats (driver side rip), fog lights (needs bulbs). Need to check, but in around 241,000km.

New OEM clutch with less then 25km, new oil pan gasket. Brand new spark plugs.

Car is very clean for its age. It has some imperfections but still very clean. There is rust on the rear licence plate holes, and both the bottoms of the front fenders are rusty. The rest is very clean. There is slight warping on the front valance that is not noticeable from far.

The engine bay is dirty, and the body could use a polish. It has been sitting for about 2-3 years. The underside is VERY clean.

This cars runs well. Needs a good home. Hoping it goes to a member of maxbimmer. I spend too much money towing it around, getting it running, and fixing it up and need something AWD.

It passed emissions test with no problem. This car is ready for an owner who can show it some attention to detail and take good care of it.

Asking $3500 will trade for Jeep Tj something similar.

Located in Toronto, near Victoria Park and Queen. PM for more info, or to get my phone number. Looking for a quick sale.

Cheers

Sorry for the poor quality, small pictures..

Last edited by Bimmer~Zigs; 07-21-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Bimmer~Zigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
cormier
6th Gear Member

Only the first pic works!

Looks nice tho! GLWS

cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #3
Bimmer~Zigs
1st Gear Newbie

Soldd, 2nd day posted
Bimmer~Zigs is offline   Reply With Quote