Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Supporting Events > Maxbimmer & Supporting Events
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Are you coming on May 12th?
Yes! 55 82.09%
Not this time 12 17.91%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #166
JINT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
Hey that's awesome.

You aren't welcome with that attitude. And why would you want to be someplace where you aren't welcome?
You're absolutely right, i wont be. Those who want to prove their driving skills and talk sh!t about mine. I'm at Cayuga every CSCS, and mosport at least ones every two months. You're welcome to prove your big mouths there.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #167
davericher20
black and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
You're absolutely right, i wont be. Those who want to prove their driving skills and talk sh!t about mine. I'm at Cayuga every CSCS, and mosport at least ones every two months. You're welcome to prove your big mouths there.
Do you realize how dumb that just sounded?
Do you need to save face or something? Is that why you're posting stupid reasons you were driving like an asshole?

You still don't get it. Noone cares about your "skill". We care about stupid antics on PUBLIC roads at an event that everyone is supposed to enjoy safely.
Jay had the drivers meeting and specifically said "keep passing to a minimum, don't follow closely, don't drive like a retard."
It wasn't supposed to be taken as a "wink wink, hehe I have to say these things because its a formality, drive it like you stole it."

And one more thing, if you already go to the track. And this was a cruise............

see where I'm going with this?

Honest to god I think I'm being trolled.

Quote:
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #168
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
Why pass? We're all going to the same place, and there's no non-BMWs in front of you.
Great route (once again) Jay, I had a blast. I agree with the no-passing request, but as much as I tried to resist, I just couldn't stand driving behind the fool in the blacked-out 4-dr pre-facelift E46. The guy was either drunk as f*ck, or texting a novel as he constantly drove on the shoulder in front of us. So much, that the cloud of dust and amount of stones he kicked up/on the road would linger even if I was 10 car lengths back. Anyone driving behind me would agree. I just don't understand some retards.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:34 AM   #169
dbworld4k
Addict

I feel the best places to drive in would be the front of the pack or the back. It seems as if all the maniacs flock in the middle in the never-ending struggles to leap frog to the front :S

Honestly, there were times I had cruise control on. Like Jay, I only passed one car the entire time. Keeping a safe distance back also meant I barely got any stone chips. If people just use their heads and follow the simple guidelines preached in the beginning, all this crap would be kept to a minimum.

But yes, the entire first half of the drive was amazing. The road by the water was just stunning. The posted limit of 40km/h meant you could trot along slowly and take in the beautiful scenery. Loved it.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #170
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
Honestly, there were times I had cruise control on. Like Jay, I only passed one car the entire time. Keeping a safe distance back also meant I barely got any stone chips. If people just use their heads and follow the simple guidelines preached in the beginning, all this crap would be kept to a minimum.
Fun fact: If this cruise was 380km to Peterborough, I had cruise control on for over 300 of it. Even on Lake Dr. (the scenic section of Keswick) it was holding 35km/h in 4th gear the entire time. Those of you who were stuck in the mid-pack leapfrogging probably can't fathom how the speeds could be so erratic just 10 cars behind me. I'll tell you how: tailgating and needless bursts of acceleration.

I actually got my third best mileage ever up front (9.8L/100km!). Smooth and steady, keep your distance, have a blast.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:33 PM   #171
JINT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
Do you realize how dumb that just sounded?
Do you need to save face or something? Is that why you're posting stupid reasons you were driving like an asshole?

You still don't get it. Noone cares about your "skill". We care about stupid antics on PUBLIC roads at an event that everyone is supposed to enjoy safely.
Jay had the drivers meeting and specifically said "keep passing to a minimum, don't follow closely, don't drive like a retard."
It wasn't supposed to be taken as a "wink wink, hehe I have to say these things because its a formality, drive it like you stole it."

And one more thing, if you already go to the track. And this was a cruise............

see where I'm going with this?

Honest to god I think I'm being trolled.
This forum is f@cked, i do one pass and i'm the society's enemy already.

f@ck you all

Last edited by JINT; 05-15-2012 at 01:36 PM.
JINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #172
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

lol

Definitely looking forward to MC I
Old 05-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #173
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
This forum is f@cked, i do one pass and i'm the society's enemy already.

f@ck you all
Not that I care anymore, but this isn't the first time. You've had numerous complaints against you on previous cruises as well.

Weren't you also the guy that backed into another car while trying to park at the meet spot, a year or two back?
Old 05-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #174
BMW_M_POWER
ENT

There were beer bottles on the ground when everyone left the KC parking lot. Some people might have been drunk

BMW E46 330i ZHP, E36 Vert, E36 M3
BMW_M_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #175
BmW1819
6th Gear Member

wow i love the drama of a bmw fourm
racing on the streets is retarded if u got balls take it to the track and prove it
BmW1819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #176
BMe30
all by chance...

This is why i like being near the front of the pack.... No bs just smart driving

Gone but not forgotten
BMe30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #177
nightrun21
1st Gear Newbie

ey empowerd you were infront of me at some point i saw you got pissed with the same dumbass that i was talking about goin of on the side
nightrun21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:31 AM   #178
nightrun21
1st Gear Newbie

mystikal whatsup with the midnight run is it the same concept in the backwoods jus night?
nightrun21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:10 AM   #179
c-bass
Bajador De Panti

Did anyone happen to GPS plot the route?
c-bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #180
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

740iLL used Google tracks (until it killed his battery). PM him.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: