Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Supporting Events > Maxbimmer & Supporting Events
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Are you coming on May 12th?
Yes! 55 82.09%
Not this time 12 17.91%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2012, 08:01 AM   #91
BmW1819
6th Gear Member

yea there is always a couple of jack asses in the cruise that's why i always debating on going i admit there is fine times just some guys think it's a race and pull these crazy ass moves hint hint it's a CRUISE

Last edited by BmW1819; 05-13-2012 at 08:13 AM.
BmW1819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #92
biginstreets
bitches love me!

I had a blast! I left halfway but I had a great time. Awesome drive! Met some great people too!
Old 05-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #93
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5style View Post

I noticed Randy left mid cruise, I stopped bothering and slowed right down.
Yeah, I had a dinner party to be at... didn't think we'd be running that far behind on time. I made it to Oshawa from where I peeled off in 1hr! Didn't see any cops all day.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #94
JINT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Good cruise Jay, I wish I could of enjoyed it more.

Jint, you seriously need to learn how to pass. Going head on into traffic.?????????? Really????? It is NOT my responsibility to hit the gravel shoulder for you to avoid a HEAD ON COLLISION.

I don't understand your aggressive behavior, especially when endangering others.
some people need to learn to share the road and not speed up when they see me going head to head. "Hint" silver 328is with something else under the hood.
And another thing, everyone is such a hardcore racer that they just wont let noone back into the line. This happened not only to me. AND i let everyone in.

Last edited by JINT; 05-13-2012 at 10:23 AM.
JINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #95
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
And another thing, everyone is such a hardcore racer that they just wont let noone back into the line. This happened not only to me. AND i let everyone in.
Don't get out of line and you won't have this problem and you also won't be pissing others off.

There is no reason to be passing as Jay said at the start of the cruise. It is not a race.

It's more enjoyable if you leave room and follow each other instead of pulling stunts. I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't need an idiot like you side swiping us. Grow some patience.

That said after you left everyone was pretty well behaved and I enjoyed the second part of the cruise.

Someone start a pic thread! I won't have time to edit mine until later.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #96
JunzieB
Wants more powaaa!

^ Ditto!
Whatever moment youre (Jint) complaining about not being allowed to pass was completely unecessary, the lead car was literally a few car lengths ahead in plain sight.
What's the point of racing ahead at that time?

Quote:
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed by JunzieB is his alone and does not reflect the opinions of Maxbimmer or any members thereof. JunzieB is not responsible for any hurt feelings that may develop during the reading of his posts.
JunzieB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #97
Tom
4th Gear Member

Great time as always gents! Couple very risky moves I saw yesterday.. Most likely why the cop pulled us over... Didn't see Jints
Stunts but I saw the imola 330 driver do some stupid sh1t... On the other hand I didn't know zhps were so fast lol!
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #98
JINT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
Don't get out of line and you won't have this problem and you also won't be pissing others off.

There is no reason to be passing as Jay said at the start of the cruise. It is not a race.

It's more enjoyable if you leave room and follow each other instead of pulling stunts. I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't need an idiot like you side swiping us. Grow some patience.

That said after you left everyone was pretty well behaved and I enjoyed the second part of the cruise.

Someone start a pic thread! I won't have time to edit mine until later.
No need for calling names there. Speak only for yourself, there are different types of people around, that may take things you say more personally.

I'm gonna speak for myself only but i'm sure there are others that may think the same as me, I got bored of driving for 200km in the heat without action. Some people come to the cruise for action not good behaviour.

Last edited by JINT; 05-13-2012 at 12:03 PM.
JINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #99
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
I got bored of driving for 200km in the heat without action. Some people come to the cruise for action not good behaviour.
ARE YOU ****ING FOR REAL?

You going HEAD ON INTO INNOCENT TRAFFIC IS WHAT YOU CONSIDER ACTION? Zero common sense. Not only did you endanger a innocent bystander, you then endangered 10 CARS ON THE CRUISE. Its a good thing I have some DRIVER TRAINING and reacted super early before most even realized what was about to happen. If I hadn't swerved off on the shoulder, trying not to wipe out on gravel, there is a good chance there would of been a massive collision. The other guys who were right there told me the same thing once we got to Timmies. You are IMMATURE and should be banned from cruises.

So lets recap:

You almost take out bystanders-who then called the cops
You can't judge speed or distance AT ALL-proven by your passing and the constant tailing and brake slamming not to hit the car infront
You can't pass-I am afraid for any who run into you
You caused me to crop dust EVERYONE- I am sure people were ECSTATIC about that!
You've been told by countless others about this- And you STILL don't get it

As soon as this happened, I did everything possible to GET THE **** AWAY FROM YOU, and what did you do? Continued to pass to end up right up against me AGAIN!

This is why I am not going to any more cruises. YOU CLEARLY DON'T GET IT!

Oh yeah, PS, your car is SLOW. My bone stock SHITTY 4 cylinder HAD ZERO ISSUES KEEPING UP WITH YOU. Oh, and you WERE flooring it.

Bye.

Last edited by 5style; 05-13-2012 at 12:26 PM.
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #100
Derek
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
No need for calling names there. Speak only for yourself, there are different types of people around, that may take things you say more personally.

I'm gonna speak for myself only but i'm sure there are others that may think the same as me, I got bored of driving for 200km in the heat without action. Some people come to the cruise for action not good behaviour.
Dude you're a facking tool please dont show up to anymore cruises thanks

I was happy to be one of the first cars up front everyone kept their distance which made for some wicked driving, awesome cruise Jay loved every minute
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #101
Derek
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
This is why I am not going to any more cruises..
Dont let that shit deter you from missing out on anymore cruises cause of one douche, Im sure he wont be welcome on the next one.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #102
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
Quote:

In the heat wtf, it was a cruise not a qualifying session.

www.StanceFactory.com

Last edited by ZiMMie; 05-13-2012 at 12:45 PM.
ZiMMie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #103
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmie View Post
in the heat wtf, it was cruise not a qualifying session.
exactly.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #104
JINT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
ARE YOU ****ING FOR REAL?

Oh yeah, PS, your car is SLOW. My bone stock SHITTY 4 cylinder HAD ZERO ISSUES KEEPING UP WITH YOU. Oh, and you WERE flooring it.

Bye.
Hahahah, congratulations, you kept up with a 22 year old 1800kg 5-series. Prolly slept like a baby after that.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #105
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Hahahah, congratulations, you kept up with a 22 year old 1800kg 5-series. Prolly slept like a baby after that.
Someone please ban this idiot.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: