Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #33
sirex
King Sirex

The biggest problem at the end of the day is that we folk are competing with people that literally have been living in tents in their own filth. I mean thats the competition. You are competing against people coming from India and China for jobs that live in a society of true scarcity.

The problem is we can't compete because we've had it to good. I like take my long ass breaks, and chilling and hanging out and drinking. You know any Indians or Chinese that do the same? These people are 100% work, down in the books and dirty. They are coming from poverty, so you bet they are going to come at your hard.

So how is it fair when they open up the flood gates to immigration for this shit? These people are willing to work in high paying engineering firms for $10 an hour. They just don't care because the life here is better than the shit hole they came from (for now at least).

Well, thats globilization in the end. The corporations win.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: