Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E46 (1998 - 2005)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #16
Vander
2nd Gear Member

Got mine from Khoalty about a year ago for $230 including shipping and duties.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #17
///M_AMAZIN
2nd Gear Member

I also checked up a place in sauga and they quoted about the same 290ish, he said he doesnt order DEPO but a different brand I think it was TYC...
He did give his contact info and was pleased with a group buy, I dont know how much lower he goes

These online sites seem more reasonable though, just gotta find the right one with the right fit.

///M_AMAZIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #18
HaMmErHeAd
2nd Gear Member

Just for reference I paid just under $220 for a set off eBay. The price includes shipping, duties and taxes from UPS. Just do a search on eBay and than sort by ‘price + shipping’. You will really only find two brands Depo and Eagle Eyes.

I am all for group buys, but I don’t think you will find it cheaper locally with a group guy than online purchased individually, coupled with the hassle of collecting money and than trying to meet up to exchange product/money. I think online individually is the way to go. Just my opinion, hope it helps.

Also a note about shipping, once a package is too heavy or too big in this case a set of tail lights, USPS is out of the question as their rates are multiplied so even UPS with their 'fees' are cheaper than USPS with their 'fees'. This again is for shipping large packages only. For smaller packages of course go with USPS instead of UPS.

Last edited by HaMmErHeAd; 04-26-2012 at 04:03 PM.
HaMmErHeAd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:59 PM   #19
Vinoth
1st Gear Newbie

Yeah to be honest Im leaning toward ordering from Khoalty. Ive ordered a few items from that site and their price is one of the lowest around for the LED tail lights. It doesnt look like any shops locally can match that price
Vinoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #20
///M_AMAZIN
2nd Gear Member

Lets note down some different sites that offer them, like Khoalty and Ebay so its helpful for all of us to purchase em

///M_AMAZIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #21
ac_2007
Cruising in Top Gear

If you can get the same DEPO LED tails from ebay with USPS shipping, you won't pay customs.

That said, Khoalty has had excellent support for me in the past, and if you ever encounter a problem with the tails you can expect they will help you out.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #22
Kamil
Däs Klässe

Try checking out Extreme Parts in Toronto or give them a call first. They have a website. And i also know toofastmotors britannia and dixie carries them.
Kamil is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: