Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

FS: 2000 Jetta VR6

2000 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 (MK4), 5 speed.

This car is all stock and came fully loaded.
The car runs great, drives very smooth and has lots of power!

The interior is clean.
There are no rips or tears in the black leather seats or armrest.

Most importantly... everything on this car works! The heated seats work flawlessly and the air conditioning blows ice cold air.

Specs:
Black exterior
Black Leather interior
185,000 kms
Heated Seats
AM/FM radio
Working 6 disk CD changer in the trunk
16" rims with great tires (they were just balanced and inspected by a licensed shop in April, they have lots of life left in them, about 70%)
Power sunroof
2 keys with keyless entry
All the other standard Jetta features like: power steering, power brakes, power mirrors, power locks, power windows, airbags... etc etc etc)

Falcon winter tires were purchased for the car in November and used until April (only one season... 90% tread left) and are INCLUDED!

I purchased the car in November from a licensed VW mechanic and it has been great!

I have replaced the clutch (in March) as well as the battery and alternator. All other major maintenance for the mileage was done by the previous owner (who was a VW tech!)

I am only selling it because I no longer need it for its intended use as commute vehicle to and from work.

The car still has a valid emission test that I will gladly include (it was completed on November 9, 2011 and is valid for one full year).

It also passed a safety inspection on January 17, 2012 and I would be willing to provide another safety for the buyer (if necessary) as I know that the car is in great condition!

I'm asking $4,200 OBO just to get part of my investment back...

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: