Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Windsor, Ontario **NEW**
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
dblack
1st Gear Newbie

Back on the road :)

Picked up my car from Alex @ ACP today;
really impressed with the service & friendliness, had him install a lightweight flywheel, clutch, short shifter & a few maintenance parts for me.
Car feels better than ever before

I really liked the clean environment in the shop too, would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get their bimmer serviced!

Also, I'm looking forward to finally attending a windsor meet! Haven't been able to before due to scheduling conflicts, but my Friday nights have freed up.
Is there one scheduled anytime soon?
dblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
Nerk
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblack View Post
Picked up my car from Alex @ ACP today;
really impressed with the service & friendliness, had him install a lightweight flywheel, clutch, short shifter & a few maintenance parts for me.
Car feels better than ever before

I really liked the clean environment in the shop too, would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get their bimmer serviced!

Also, I'm looking forward to finally attending a windsor meet! Haven't been able to before due to scheduling conflicts, but my Friday nights have freed up.
Is there one scheduled anytime soon?
Awesome! Glad Alex was able to help you out as much as he helped me, I told you so! (maybe I did, maybe I didn't, I've been plugging his shop for a while to almost everyone requiring work on their cars)

Anyhow, the meet is tomorrow I think we meet up usually around 7:00-7:30 at the tim hortons on cabana and dougal, check out the windsor meet page, I got pictures from the Tail of the Dragon up on their with my friends, it was a great drive through the Smokey Mountains,.. I definetely recommend heading down there for a road trip.
Nerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #3
dblack
1st Gear Newbie

Ah tomorrow I'm in Guelph, will there be one the week after? I can definitely attend that one.

I had the privilege of driving the tail of the dragon a few times in my life already.... though in an 80's starcraft with a trailer & drum brakes
dblack is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: