Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Interior & Audio
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
BMWCoupe
2nd Gear Member

E46 Plug & Play Navi Units

im posting this for a friend but hes putting in his last April order on Monday so i thought id get the word out to anyone who wants one. They look like Dynavin units except you dont have to pay brokerage, taxes, duty, all that stuff. He does the install too for a price of 50$.

Anyways i thought id let you guys know incase any of you are interested, i doubt hes going to place anymore orders after Monday as he just started for his friends but if any of you guys want one PM me your email i can forward it to him, if you have any questions about the units, so on, hed be the person to ask.

The units he sells are 700$ cash + 50$ instal (if you want) and hes only doing this till his Monday order. Dynavin you pay taxes, brokerage, duty, all that bad stuff.

I dont know if this is against the forum rules or anything like that and if it is i apologize in advance and i dont mean harm by it but i just thought id share this since Monday hes doing his last order and he let me know about it so i thought id relay that info incase anyone is interested.

Below is what the unit looks like, anyways pm me your email, ill forward it to him and you can discuss the specifics of the unit all that. This isnt a scam or anything like that, he will provide you with receipts and all paper work needed. Hes a good guy, anyways thought id just spread the word because its a pretty sweet deal and if you looked into a Dynavin for your E46 then you might be interested in something like this. Anyways any questions just PM your email ill forward it to him since hes better for that kind of stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg c-ViewAdLargeImage.jpeg (7.2 KB, 200 views)

Last edited by BMWCoupe; 04-18-2012 at 03:22 PM.
BMWCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: