I am reluctantly selling my blk 04- 325i 4dr because I am interested in upgrading in the very near future.
- Car was bought from BMW of Mississauga. I worked there at the time
- Car was very well maintained by BMW mechanics. Only time this car did not see a BMW dealership was for emission tests. Oil changes were done myself or by BMW
- Replaced headlight lenses because they were foggy
- New BMW wipers
- Classic e46 rust on in the rear wheel well was cleaned up by European Autobody in Woodbridge
- BMW iPod interface installed
- Pirelli P-zero rubber driven on for 2 summers on the rims.
- NO ACCIDENTS
Car is black and has black leatherette interior, 5spd manual, HID headlights + sunroof. I am only selling because I have a good opportunity to upgrade at this point. Otherwise id keep it and continue to drive it!
Asking $9000. Currently have my 16" Blizzak winter rims on it (just steelies)
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Live in the Waterloo, Kitchener area