Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-30-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
tharaka
2nd Gear Member

Thumbs up Feeler: 2004 BMW Z4 3.0

Originally bought new from BMW Experience Center in Whitby (before they moved and renamed to Endras) in April 2004.

CAR: BMW Z4 3.0, 6sp, sport pkg, premium pkg
KM: ~60k currently
REASON FOR SELLING: looking to switch out this car for a change
CONDITION: a few small hairline scratches on the rear plastic bumper, no bodywork/panels ever replaced painted, NO ACCIDENTS!
EXTERIOR COLOR: Titanium Silver
INTERIOR COLOR: Black Leather
SEATS: for the 2003 and 2004 MY, although BMW offered a sport pkg which consisted of the wheels and suspension, the seats were 'standard'. I found a pair of Z4 M seats in the US that I retrofitted into the car; save for the base of the passenger seat as it had an OC3 mat in it that is paired to the car. The driver seat is a full Z4 M seat, and the passenger back is also from the Z4 M. Seats are powered, with driver memory.
BRAKES: Fronts are Brembo drilled, with HPS pads, rear are OEM discs and pads replaced less than 10K km ago.
MAINTENANCE: Most maintenance performed at dealer, except in the last few years where it's only been done at RMP. Front bushings were the biggest thing that this car ever had done to it.
MODS: '05 style clear lights in the rear (got rid of the amber), M Z4 steering wheel, 19" VMR V710 Staggered, ACS replica spoiler, KONI Yellow + Eibach (less than 10k km), Pioneer in-dash DVD with steering wheel controls & 12 Disc Changer & 2 x Sony 4 CH AMPs, with wired ipod and usb connection to glove box. Door speakers, tweeters and rear speakers all replaced by me. Car also has brushed aluminium interior trim which I recently wrapped in 3m DI-NOC CF black, AFE Intake.

Looking for $24,000 considering seats, steering wheel - can discuss further if those are not needed. I have all original parts and can put them back should you like.

One pic below (more to come):

Last edited by tharaka; 03-30-2012 at 12:28 PM.
tharaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
tharaka
2nd Gear Member

$sold$
tharaka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bmw, convertible, manual

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: