Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #31
Vrbovsky
pod stromom

LOL Careless, you're right too many crazies on here... we're starting to look like R3V

FYI Richie, I dont feel that you are a threat, I don't hate myself, nor would I like to be you, in fact I don't know you or hate you. All I see is that you are a little rough in your dealings with people. Not everyone wants to attack you, least of all me. But why bring up things like Ernie and Sam's "career" paths? That is a little too personal and a little too out in left field.
Have you considered perhaps that they enjoy or possibly love what they do? That counts for more then money to some. My Family is full or firefighters and police officers (yes family dinners are interesting) I could have easily followed in their footsteps, but chose what I loved, despite the fact that it may be years before I establish the credentials I need for tenureship
I think personal matters are best solved here personally, through PM rather than bickering on and on in a public forum. Its not good for the business and its not good for the board.... that goes for us all

Last edited by Vrbovsky; 04-06-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Vrbovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:44 AM   #32
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

I am not going to comment on all that has happened, but

seller, if you want top dollar, at least wash and clean and detail the car, bring some shine back to that paint, condition the interior and take some nice, proper pictures.

When I first saw the car, when you had first posted it, it looked like a parts car for 500$ to me. It still does.

have this thread deleted, follow my recommendations, post it on Kijiji and sell it for 2500-3500.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #33
Vrbovsky
pod stromom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover View Post
I am not going to comment on all that has happened, but

seller, if you want top dollar, at least wash and clean and detail the car, bring some shine back to that paint, condition the interior and take some nice, proper pictures.

When I first saw the car, when you had first posted it, it looked like a parts car for 500$ to me. It still does.

have this thread deleted, follow my recommendations, post it on Kijiji and sell it for 2500-3500.
The "red" always seems to fade to "pink" on these cars... the colour comes back with a good buffing
Old 04-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #34
Ceeker
Parts hoarding partner...

wow! this is really turning into a soap.."as the bmw wheels turn" LOL

yeah, the red buffs up easily. Personally, I feel..oh wait. let me exclude that word. hehe
umm...the more one wants for a car regardless of condition the longer one has to wait to sell it.
This has been my experience. it doesn't matter where you post, it is all about matching a buyer to the seller.
if people are looking for the deal of a life time, this will - in any forum or sales site (Kijijji) - attract tire kickers for the most part.
Eventually, someone who catches the ad will put in a reasonable offer. it is strictly a numbers game.
For a decent car with minimal work required won't come cheap. one that has lots of work won't either but then it's a matter of whether
a buyer is willing to pay for and able to appreciate the vehicle for it's work and condition regardless of the market.
An example; e30's are generally more desirable then e36 because of the reliability and workmanship. Older car, looks old school.
and yet more sought after.

so who's to say really. everyone is a critic..Do what you will, ask what you want, and sincerely all the best in whatever you decide to do with your car!

I think I've had 14 bmw's in 4 years.
2 IX's -sold and parts
2 325i 4 dr - sold
4 318is all white - sold and parts
1 87 325is red - parts
1 89 325i vert grey - parts
1 90 325is white - keepin
1 87 325i vert -red - keepin
latest addition 1 88-325is red - parts
latest addition 1 89-325i vert - white -fixin/sold
latest addition 1 92-318i vert - blue - parts
latest addition 1 87 325is blk - parts.

latest addition as of 2013-Gold 87-325is auto! it's a keeper!

Last edited by Ceeker; 04-06-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Ceeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #35
Boxer2
The OPP loves my M5

Subscribed !

My Garage:
1986 328is (M20 Stroker)
1986 535i (5sp all original)
1990 325iX (Mint 5sp all original)
1989 325iX (Winter auto X car)
1991 M5
1988 M6
2001 740i (Supercharged)
2004 X5 3.0i (The DD)
Boxer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #36
cormier
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craz azn View Post
Lol.

cormier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #37
SamE30e
6th Gear Member

I don't see you as a threat, I don't hate myself, and I don't want to be you...

I'm just simply pointing out that not every stock E30 that comes up on Max is worth $1000... Or is meant for parts.

I don't understand how Ernie and I's career's have anything to do with it. Actually, if anything it would help. Obviously people try to get things for less, but he seller should know what it's worth before they get ripped off.
02 325i Sedan
SamE30e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #38
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamE30e View Post
I don't see you as a threat, I don't hate myself, and I don't want to be you...

I'm just simply pointing out that not every stock E30 that comes up on Max is worth $1000... Or is meant for parts.

I don't understand how Ernie and I's career's have anything to do with it. Actually, if anything it would help. Obviously people try to get things for less, but he seller should know what it's worth before they get ripped off.
Did i say anything about it just being good for parts?

Aren't you Mr Subaru now, and what the hell do you care or what right do you think you have to decide what people do with things when they do buy them.

if I part a car out it keeps at least 5 to 10 others running and on the road. Eventually I will find a very solid coupe shell and I have every part waiting for a complete rebuild restore, and have spare parts because yes I do intend on starting to enter chump car races.

If you have a problem with something I have done your on my FB, you have my email, my cell number ect, and you've nothing but decide to preach to me here?

Uh so tired of this pity a$$ crap from a couple of nobodies and their little attempts on looking like the guru's of BMW land, who when it comes down to it really only help and do it to float their ego's that their knowledge is grander then someone else's. OK Sam is a BMW parts counter worker, and Ernie used to be one and have "dealer" hook ups. OOOOHHHHH Well at least Ceeker still has an E30.

Listen Sam, Ernie, and Vrbovsky (who I assume with reason is "buddies" with Ernie from him spend lots of time in London), all three of you jump at me for an opinion, then try and preach and advise? I love watching people mouth off here cause I know they would never spout off like that in person.

OP if you've decided on a price, then maybe start an actual for sale thread.

you want around $4000, well....

- get the fender that has paint chipping off it fixed
- get the proper seats in the car
- get the proper lip on it
- get the proper rims or something more then bottle caps on it
- have it pre safetied before sale
- wax and clean the car
- make sure it has a LSD
- not a single thing leaking on it
- carfax to verify the mileage and other things
- be ready to have the floors checked and every other spot they are know to rust

- know that its a 318 so everybody is going to snub you and pay you less cause they are gonna have to swap that motor out.

- be prepared for the guy that are flaming me to offer you less then what I think the cars worth, they are great why you can help them or they are helping you cause somehow they are getting something outa it, be it ego or finacial, but then again, when on max.... well its just max drama.
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:43 AM   #39
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

oh forgot the under dash panel is missing

wrong shifter knob

and whats with the pealing duct tape on the drivers seat belt latch?

ya $4000 is bang on!
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:42 AM   #40
Vrbovsky
pod stromom

I didn't jump on you. I have never met ernie before and simply stated that he has been helpful to me in the past... Unlike many other max members. Its quite rare to see me "spout off", but I have no problem doing it in person. I said nothing about your offer or estimate given to the OP, but I'm flattered that you included me among your list of BMW gurus like Sam and Ernie! My only issue is that if someone happens to point out a mistake or has a differing opinion you snap! You tend to lack the ability to express youself without anger. You see things as personal when they tend to be obtuse or vague observations. No matter what, negative actions and words will reflect negatively on you and your business.

Don't get upset if the op asks for 4000$ and others think 1000$ is a low ball, supply and demand sets the price, not us

Happy Easter!

Last edited by Vrbovsky; 04-07-2012 at 07:55 AM. Reason: missing punctuation
Old 04-07-2012, 08:17 AM   #41
e30tOny
k-man

.....it's the GTA....lets all talk about buying low....
selling high....what I could'a bought.... [but I just missed out]
....reality is: "super deals" are hardly ever discussed in advance,because it's a mad rush to secure the deal..............
Bottom line is......peeps here seem to be taking things a "little" personal

Big props to ritchie.....hard-working [sometimes moody & frustrated [I believe we all are sometimes], guy who takes an e30 cuts it up & repackages all the "meat" thus providing a "quality" service to the

...........................E30 Global Community...............................

...as for the car...GLWS

....and oh ya.....Happy Easter Weekend

Old 04-07-2012, 08:21 AM   #42
defaultName
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30tony View Post
defaultName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #43
SamE30e
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Did i say anything about it just being good for parts?

Aren't you Mr Subaru now, and what the hell do you care or what right do you think you have to decide what people do with things when they do buy them.

if I part a car out it keeps at least 5 to 10 others running and on the road. Eventually I will find a very solid coupe shell and I have every part waiting for a complete rebuild restore, and have spare parts because yes I do intend on starting to enter chump car races.

If you have a problem with something I have done your on my FB, you have my email, my cell number ect, and you've nothing but decide to preach to me here?

Uh so tired of this pity a$$ crap from a couple of nobodies and their little attempts on looking like the guru's of BMW land, who when it comes down to it really only help and do it to float their ego's that their knowledge is grander then someone else's. OK Sam is a BMW parts counter worker, and Ernie used to be one and have "dealer" hook ups. OOOOHHHHH Well at least Ceeker still has an E30.
Aren't you Mr.E36? Listen, It's nothing personal. I'm just pointing out that you chime in on every E30 FS thread stating every car is worth less than what is asked. This car isn't worth $1000, and most certainly not $4000. It's closer to the middle of the two.

You think I'm a parts counter worker? You're sadly mistaken..
02 325i Sedan
SamE30e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #44
Seyar
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
oh forgot the under dash panel is missing

wrong shifter knob

and whats with the pealing duct tape on the drivers seat belt latch?

ya $4000 is bang on!
So are you trying to hint that I buy those parts from you so you can make a living? Not trying to be rude or anything but you don't see me writing in your threads that your selling your cheap air intakes and claiming bogus hp gain#, but then again some of us are more mature and don't take things personal over the internet. And also as others mentioned, if you want to stay in business then I would recommend acting more professional and changing your attitude and stop low balling people!

INTERLAGOS E36
Seyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #45
Vrbovsky
pod stromom

Get me some freakin' popcorn!

Tags
318is, coupe, e30, for sale

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: