Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
sparf328
boostjunky

1996 alpine white on dove grey 328is, front an rear OEM M bumper and wing

Its finally time, although i will probably regret this ( that is if it sells ) I'm putting up my 328is, Its not practical for me to own 2 e36's at this time in my life. Its a 96 328is, alpine white with dove grey leather, 5 spd, oem m leather knob, oem stamped and polished ltw's, sunroof, alpine head unit with iPod integration and bluetooth, ac blows cold, cruise and everything else still works, except the obc, the head unit has a clock though. harmon kardon sound system, heated seats, car no longer has m mirrors, put back on some mint alp white 3 serious ones that work perfectly,The car has M bumpers, and rear wing i have the receipts from bmw. it has a 3.23 m3 lsd, with tms solid diff mounts, tms rear shock mount and rear subframe reinforcements, Bilstein pss9 coil overs, carbonio carbon finer intake, zimmeran blanks, with hawk hps pads, serviced at bimmersport, new alternator, spark plugs, shifter bushings and fluids, the only bad stuff about the car is the front seats are fairly worn more so the driver than the passenger, the headliner is sagging, ( upholstery shop quoted 300 for re wrap with the pillars and rear deck ) and a loonie sized rust bubble on the drivers side door, very insignificant when you see the actual finish of the car. still shines very well, would be a perfect candidate for a swap or a nice dd, if i don't get what I'm looking for who knows what ill do with the car, track rat, drift machine, v8 swap, ghetto turbo build who knows, come see the car you'll be surprised at home clean it is. check out the pictures on kijiji,http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ368388452 $6400 with the ltw's and without winter rims and tires, or 5600$ with m contour reps and bridgestone blizzaks with one season on them and no ltw's, car has been serviced accordingly during my ownership and currently needs nothing, pm me if you are interested
sparf328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
sparf328
boostjunky

Price drop 5300 without the ltw's
Old 04-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
Seyar
4th Gear Member

Wasn't this a members car on here? eitherway GLWS

INTERLAGOS E36
Seyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #4
JINT
5th Gear Member

always nice cars going on sale when i get broke
Old 04-06-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
sparf328
boostjunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyar View Post
Wasn't this a members car on here? eitherway GLWS
it could had been i wouldn't be surprised

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
always nice cars going on sale when i get broke
lol thanks, i feel the same way all the time except its not when i get broke, I'm always broke, i swear i saw ur car at dundas timmies today i was there in my silver e36 m3 with the subi and the e30 behind m3, your car was looked clean, nice wheels

oh and price drop to 5000 without the ltw's, someones gotta jump, i mean common,
Old 04-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #6
gotcurry
3rd Gear Member

only if this had a black interior ...
gotcurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #7
Boss17
6th Gear Member

Hey, it seems my old car is up for sale! Looking at the pictures just reminded me of all the money I put into it. The suspension and work alone is more than what the car is being sold for! This car is prepped and ready for an M swap.

As for that rust bubble, the seller is being very generous in describing it as loonie sized. It's more the size of a quarter and has been that size for the past 5 years.

All in all, the car is a real beauty and worth a look (hell, im contemplating buying it lol).

Best of luck with sale!
1990 Ford Probe Turbo- SOLD
Boss17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #8
sparf328
boostjunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcurry View Post
only if this had a black interior ...
believe me, i almost splurged multiple times, i looked around for all the pieces and day dreamt about swapping in a black headliner, black lux door cards, maybe black vaders, but to be honest i really wanted cloth sport seats, ( never had them always wanted them ) anyways i totally agree i prefer the black aswell,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss17 View Post
Hey, it seems my old car is up for sale! Looking at the pictures just reminded me of all the money I put into it. The suspension and work alone is more than what the car is being sold for! This car is prepped and ready for an M swap.

As for that rust bubble, the seller is being very generous in describing it as loonie sized. It's more the size of a quarter and has been that size for the past 5 years.

All in all, the car is a real beauty and worth a look (hell, im contemplating buying it lol).

Best of luck with sale!
thank you for the kind words, i was contemplating fixing that rust bubble before selling it but its so insignificant , it just kicks me in the nuts every time i walked up to the car, lol, ps cool to know the PO is on max, did u do the m bumpers and stuff as well?
Old 04-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #9
gotcurry
3rd Gear Member

ye man alpine white with black interior is so sex!!

[| aFe CAI || 3.38 LSD || M50 SWAP || SuperSprint Exhaust || H&R + Bilstein Sports |]
gotcurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #10
Boss17
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparf328 View Post

thank you for the kind words, i was contemplating fixing that rust bubble before selling it but its so insignificant , it just kicks me in the nuts every time i walked up to the car, lol, ps cool to know the PO is on max, did u do the m bumpers and stuff as well?
I did most of what the car has. The M-bumpers are all original. When I sold the car, I had some Dove vaders that I sold separately to someone else. Not sure why you guys don't like dove interior (it's rare).

Either way, are you the guy that I sold the car to?
Old 04-08-2012, 11:36 AM   #11
JINT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
it could had been i wouldn't be surprised

lol thanks, i feel the same way all the time except its not when i get broke, I'm always broke, i swear i saw ur car at dundas timmies today i was there in my silver e36 m3 with the subi and the e30 behind m3, your car was looked clean, nice wheels

oh and price drop to 5000 without the ltw's, someones gotta jump, i mean common,
yeah i'm there quiet often. Thanks
Old 04-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #12
sparf328
boostjunky

Quote:
Either way, are you the guy that I sold the car to?
i don't believe so, i can look at the used vehicle report but i bought it from a guy down by st.clair, i had to return a rosary if that rings a bell , but i don't think it was you
Old 04-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #13
Boss17
6th Gear Member

Quote:
i don't believe so, i can look at the used vehicle report but i bought it from a guy down by st.clair, i had to return a rosary if that rings a bell , but i don't think it was you
Nope, that was definitely not me then. Seems like it was more or less kept exactly the same way I sold it (aside from the sagging headliner and such). I could have sworn I saw you driving this on Saturday night (East on Lakeshore and turning left to go north on Bathurst).
Old 04-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #14
sparf328
boostjunky

Quote:
I could have sworn I saw you driving this on Saturday night (East on Lakeshore and turning left to go north on Bathurst).
twasnt me sir, BUMP!
Old 04-14-2012, 09:36 PM   #15
sparf328
boostjunky

I'm having second thoughts, i don't know if its the scarce market, or i can't bring myself to part with my 328.... selling a car you actually like sucks...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: