Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
sparf328
boostjunky

1996 alpine white on dove grey 328is, front an rear OEM M bumper and wing

Its finally time, although i will probably regret this ( that is if it sells ) I'm putting up my 328is, Its not practical for me to own 2 e36's at this time in my life. Its a 96 328is, alpine white with dove grey leather, 5 spd, oem m leather knob, oem stamped and polished ltw's, sunroof, alpine head unit with iPod integration and bluetooth, ac blows cold, cruise and everything else still works, except the obc, the head unit has a clock though. harmon kardon sound system, heated seats, car no longer has m mirrors, put back on some mint alp white 3 serious ones that work perfectly,The car has M bumpers, and rear wing i have the receipts from bmw. it has a 3.23 m3 lsd, with tms solid diff mounts, tms rear shock mount and rear subframe reinforcements, Bilstein pss9 coil overs, carbonio carbon finer intake, zimmeran blanks, with hawk hps pads, serviced at bimmersport, new alternator, spark plugs, shifter bushings and fluids, the only bad stuff about the car is the front seats are fairly worn more so the driver than the passenger, the headliner is sagging, ( upholstery shop quoted 300 for re wrap with the pillars and rear deck ) and a loonie sized rust bubble on the drivers side door, very insignificant when you see the actual finish of the car. still shines very well, would be a perfect candidate for a swap or a nice dd, if i don't get what I'm looking for who knows what ill do with the car, track rat, drift machine, v8 swap, ghetto turbo build who knows, come see the car you'll be surprised at home clean it is. check out the pictures on kijiji,http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ368388452 $6400 with the ltw's and without winter rims and tires, or 5600$ with m contour reps and bridgestone blizzaks with one season on them and no ltw's, car has been serviced accordingly during my ownership and currently needs nothing, pm me if you are interested
sparf328 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: