Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
bignoga
1st Gear Newbie

2006 BMW 325i 6 Speed

Hey everyone long time lurker first time poster.

I'm selling my car as I have recently purchased a motorcycle.

It is a 2006 325i I have owned the car since August of last year and was planning to keep it longer but the bike has changed that. I am the third owner of the vehicle. It is a 6 speed and has 116,XXX km's.

The good:

It has COMPLETE BMW service history from 0-116,000km it was only serviced at BMW of Toronto and Budd's BMW in Oakville.

The normal BMW "tick" is not present on this car as it recently had the head changed by BMW under warranty to get rid of this issue.

There are no other mechanical issues or defects other then what I describe.

The bad:

The car does have a clean title however it did experience some light damage in 2006 right after it was purchased and was done through BMW certified repair, a new rear bumper/paint for new bumper was the work done.

It has a rear driver side tail light that just went out will need a replacement bulb.

There is a very very small door Ding on the passenger side just after the back door

The front lip does not have 100% perfect fitment

I try to be 100% honest with my sales and any known issue or defect has been said.

I'm asking 16,000 for MaxBimmer members and can include practically brand new 330 Replica wheels + bridge stone Blizzak winter tires for $800

http://www.autotrader.ca/result/AdDe...&frnID=5154780

Please see Autotrader for pictures
bignoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
JNSchnitzer
Christ is King

nice car
JNSchnitzer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: