So I just sold my 330ci and I'm looking to get rid of my daily driver now so I can get something fun for all year 'round.
Here are the details on the car;
2010 Toyota Corolla CE:
- Dark grey color
- Convenience Package (a/c, power door locks, keyless etc.)
- 5spd manual
- Aux connection
- Manual roll-down windows
- No accidents
- $229 tax INCLUDED
- ~42 months remaining (60 month total lease term)
- Buyout = $5700
- Lease Rate = 2.5%
- Original downpayment = ~$2,200
- Mileage Allowance: 24,000km's/year (120,000 at end of term)
- Current Mileage: 31,000km's
- Warranty: 4 years bumper-bumper
Simply take-over my lease! I'm willing to split the lease transfer fee 50/50 and you basically get the benefit of 2.5% lease rate (I think the current rate is around 3.9% on corollas?) + my $2,200 downpayment (which I want none of it back).
I don't have pics yet, and the car is covered with snow right now; but everyone knows what a lame grey corolla looks like lol.
If interested please call me (416.930.4632) or PM.
edit: I did not put that I would split the lease transfer fee on my kijiji ad - this is a maxbimmer special