Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #46
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

I really wish Races were on Saturday nights at 7PM.. You can't get as drunk on a Sunday morning!
BMWdouche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #47
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
I wish I could watch it on BBC but I have to wait until the race is already finished to download a version!

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #48
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
You can buy a streambox in the UK if so inclined. I'd rather watch it in HD afterwards.

Its been a long winter, i can wait a few extra hours.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #49
1bmw1
3rd Gear Member

How and where do most of you watch the races? I usually just set my alarm clock to get up, but if there's an easier way, i would love to know.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #50
propr'one
op sucks cock

Most of us download them on various private trackers. A lot of people here strongly prefer the BBC (and hopefully now sky) feeds to the north american coverage, which sometimes sounds like it is commentated by nascar drivers.

Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Old 03-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #51
noodles101
ΛΦΕ

im a complete formula1 noob here but when the driver goes into pit and comes back out, say its vettel in 1st place and goes into pit, and usually when he comes back out , he is in maybe 6th or 7th place after.. how does this work?

is it because eventually other drivers need to go into the pit so vettels 7th place will eventually be 1st place if hypothetically every1 drove the same speed / time and had to go into the pit lane?
Old 03-09-2012, 02:33 PM   #52
propr'one
op sucks cock

correct. That is the strategy part of F1, since other than having to use both soft and hard tires at one point in the race (except if there is rain), the number of stops is up to the team. Teams have to decide if the advantage of having fresher tires is worth an extra pit stop or not. There are also a limited number of sets of tires than can be used in a weekend.

Old 03-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #53
propr'one
op sucks cock

And massa is slow again.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:45 AM   #54
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
he is back.
Well deserve pole.

Old 03-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #55
DIY
Permanently Dirty

After a qualifying like that this seasons gonna be awesome!! Having 4 teams in the hhunt to win, I'm excited!
DIY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #56
BigD
the misanthropist

Man, couldn't have wished for a better result. Return of the Mac, with my man on pole, Schumacher has a car that works and Alonso got a fisting.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:36 PM   #57
propr'one
op sucks cock

Fantastic race, great start to the season.

Mclarens are very quick as expected.

Turns out vettel isn't just a trials driver who wins because he has the fastest car. (sup haters?)

I highly recommend the sky 5.1 audio. My 720p feed of the race had no commentary (thank god, damon is the most boring person in the world to listen to), but the audio was spectacular.

so happy F1 is finally back.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:55 PM   #58
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
to bad about Hamilton, if it wasn't for the safety car he would have finished 2nd, he started to pull away from Vettel laps before the safety car came out.

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:58 PM   #59
Discostar
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
to bad about Hamilton, if it wasn't for the safety car he would have finished 2nd, he started to pull away from Vettel laps before the safety car came out.
He was pouting like a spoiled baby in the interview. lol

It was good to see Kimi back. He put on a good show for the first time out.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:51 PM   #60
BigD
the misanthropist

It's funny I always fall asleep shortly after the start of these middle of the night races, wake up to an infomercial, check the results and find out I missed almost nothing. This time before I passed out I thought, piss, Vettel will get Hamilton... snorrrrrre

The biggest disappointment to me was Schumi. The other places were all a foregone conclusion (inc Hamilton's P3, safety car or not) but Schumacher's spot was hotly contested and seeing him race for a spot in a competitive car is mouth watering. Hope this carries on just as is with the bugs worked out. Except maybe less of that pussy doll, she's not aging well.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: