Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #61
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

look... all things aside... who the hell has 26 infractions in 4 years? Also this guy is the lamest poser/est POS I've ever seen.

He worked for 3 years to pay off his shitty used Acura that you can get for $10,999 off autotrader and takes poser pictures with all 4 doors open - I think that's punishment enough... lol jk not really.. they should give him the chair.
BMWdouche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #62
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
yeah this guy is full of shit.

Not to pull a mark wahlberg, but if it was me, this guy would've gotten a nice settlement. After i kicked the shit out of him.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #63
damameke
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
yeah this guy is full of shit.

Not to pull a mark wahlberg, but if it was me, this guy would've gotten a nice settlement. After i kicked the shit out of him.
The saddest part of this is that you would be charged with assault and he will still get a settlement.. the police is a joke. .the insurane company is a joke too and our premium goes up....
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #64
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

lol wtf the video was marked as private, just as it was starting to get fun! Lemme guess, the asian guy got threatened by authorities to take it down.... typical
Old 02-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #65
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles101 View Post
wow, why the **** is the star trying to save this yogarajah's mother****in ass?

they are trying to make it seem as HE is the victim in this case? wtf?

racism? wtf the other guy is asian too, minority vs minority, no racism here. **** him.

trying to buy sympathy saying hes scared and people are being ' racist' ..

there you go - reality vs Liberal (globalist) media propaganda/lies.

Quote:
The Ottawa police guns and gangs unit is investigating a possible fight between two groups, which resulted in the gunfire.

Nazar Ismail, 23, is facing eight charges, including possessing an unregistered firearm, possessing a firearm obtained by crime, reckless discharge of a firearm and failure to comply conditions of judicial release

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/02/11/...t-end-shooting
-
Quote:
Ali Ismail Ali.

Ali, 22, was sentenced to 24 months less a day in jail for two counts of aggravated assault in a 2009 skate shack swarming that severely beat and injured two men.
Ali has already served seven months.

The supporters not only submitted letters of support describing Ali as a non-aggressive, friendly and helpful young man but also packed the small court room.

In the February 2009 Pauline Vanier Park attack, Douglas Beardshaw was left with a hole in his skull after telling the group not to smoke and drink in the dressing room.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/02/01/...e-shack-attack
-
Quote:
KINGSTON - Police have arrested three men in connection with a mid-town bank robbery Tuesday.

The three Ottawa residents — Abdirahman Kahin, 19, Ahmed Ali Ahmed, 20, and Jama Bibirl Robel, 21 — were arrested just 30 minutes after the heist took place, Kingston police said Wednesday.

Police were called to the Bank of Montreal near the Kingston Centre just before noon Tuesday after one man entered the bank and demanded money from a teller.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/02/08/...n-bank-stickup
-
Quote:
The customer service from Citizenship and Immigration Canada — suddenly superb — maybe should have been taken as a sign of something underhanded.

After all, Ibtissam El-Zein had already spent about five years and thousands of dollars on lawyers and application fees after fleeing fighting in Lebanon in 1999, she told a court Monday.

If bureaucrats had ever bothered to phone her she couldn’t remember. Correspondence took the form of official-looking letters that never seemed to bear good news.

“I gave (my lawyer) a lot of money and I always had rejection,” El-Zein said through an Arabic interpreter.

So when she learned of a man “who can help you if you ask him,” El-Zein phoned him.

That man, Issam Dakik, would serve prison time for his role in a ring that fast-tracked processing of permanent resident applications.

Prosecutors claim Diane Serre — a former immigration department manager on trial for influence-peddling, bribery and breach of trust charges — was his person on the inside.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/01/30/...fee-court-told
quick somebody call me a racist.. the ontario lib gov ( that was re-elected ) was campaigning promising corps $10K (corporate welfare) for any new immigrant they'd hire.. while unemployment is at record hi's..

and this isn't a L vs R thing because look at the globalist sellout conserv's

Its like a race to the bottom...
Old 02-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #66
iverson03tj
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
I believe roll back was genuine and not intentional, but he did try to take an advantage of the situation by claiming it wasn't his fault.
What happened to his 3rd brake light? also if u notice it doesn't work at all

You take into consideration this his family business directly linked with accidents claims,
plus the fact that he did roll back and claim it was the azn guys fault plus the fact that he got more tickets that me

This guy is just a low life who tried to make money which ever way he can, that being said one day it will catch up to him and he will eventually have to pay for his crimes.

BTW how did so many viewer on youtube know all his info??? damn he (and is sister) must be really well known.... i wonder why?
e36 328is - (m52)AA S/c'd, M50 Mani, 3.23 LSD, M3 Brakes, Zimmer rotors, hps pads, Racing Dynamic Strut Bar, Depos, m3 Bumper, Intake, Spal fan, poly RTABs, Eibach Swaybars, Koni yellow, Mishimoto Rad, Silicone hose, Alumi T-housing, Depo w/LED Angels, LED tails, 12' Alpine Type R, Suede head liner, LTW Low rise spoiler
PREVIOUS CARS
92' 325is (m52) - M3 conversion AA S/c'd
'97 Euro Estroil E36 M3 Vert (S50B32)
iverson03tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:58 PM   #67
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
hehheheh
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:09 PM   #68
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson03tj View Post
What happened to his 3rd brake light? also if u notice it doesn't work at all
broken
Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson03tj View Post
BTW how did so many viewer on youtube know all his info??? damn he (and is sister) must be really well known.... i wonder why?
Someone obviously recognized him. With that hairstyle it's hard to be inconspicuous.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #69
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
there you go - reality vs Liberal (globalist) media propaganda/lies.

-

-

-

quick somebody call me a racist.. the ontario lib gov ( that was re-elected ) was campaigning promising corps $10K (corporate welfare) for any new immigrant they'd hire.. while unemployment is at record hi's..

and this isn't a L vs R thing because look at the globalist sellout conserv's

Its like a race to the bottom...
Yeah sounds as cheap talk. Better invest that cash in public transit and motorways. We are starting to fail behind with Eastern European post Soviet era cities. Western Europe is a different planet in terms of subways and what not. Get real.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #70
damameke
6th Gear Member

Police investogating:

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/...ilante-threats
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #71
sirex
King Sirex

the acura driver is going to get all his friends/family to come forward now as witnesses of him being a great stand up individual who would never try to perpetrate a fraud and that he is actually the victim here.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:50 AM   #72
Monaco_N54
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombian View Post
hahha the star story is good. now you know the power of the media.. it all comes down how plp write the article.. and this is only local news.. imagine how the twist things on more important news !!

I do agree posting his address and his family info is a little too much. On the other side there is no way he would have not notice. He drives an accura so it probably has hill assits start or some kind of safety feature to prevent rolling backwards (im guessing).. my freaking jeep got that and is a cheap car, acuras cost more $$$$!!! lol... also his is driving on highway traffic so he is probably alert do to sudden breaking. He is also on a 400 series highways rolling backwards... i guess he taught it was normal than his car was moving backward and the other were going forward...

I think we learned a few good lessons from this... get a car camera, do not trust the media or the police, keep a good lawyer as a friend and never I repeat never say you got a camera when u get in an accident, just bring it to court !! something I learned is that police cant do anything.. they just observers, they can give you all tickets in the world if they want but is up to you to make things right in court.. all comes down to the judge and your lawyer !!! freaking rapists and murderers get away with a good lawyer.. thats how messed up the system really is.
Unless you get caught doing 50 over on a deserted highway....instant towing service.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #73
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

seems like vigilante justice has been served...
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #74
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by damameke View Post
oh look, another politically correct article. I hope the Star goes BANKRUPT
Old 02-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #75
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Then again, Tamils are used to standing in the middle of the highway...

(tamil protest)

too soon?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: