Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #16
BmW1819
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Pickering
Posts: 2,817
Lol shel
BmW1819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #17
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.
 
TheMadChigga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Durty Shwa
Posts: 3,100
Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
I've been looking for a decent M52 with DME & harness, anyone got a decent one that's taking up too much garage space?
__________________
TheMadChigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:04 PM   #18
///M-TRD3
Modeldater
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: GTA/Munich
Posts: 1,736
If I was in Canada I would give you mine out of my 323Ti so I could go S52 but.. well that sentence is self-explanatory.

BTW, saw your thread on the .Org, you're 18" style 32s from a E38 vision is aces... ask me how I know . Ironically, I have the ACS wheels you mentioned you liked as well, they look good on the car too, along with ACS Type II's.
__________________
///M-TRD3
///M-TRD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #19
5style
Hatters gon Hatt
 
5style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronot
Posts: 5,129
Sam, m50 with m54 internals. Screw the m52, With that setup you ll get a 3.1L stroker, which is essentially a s50 clone, with like 219whp, not crank, wheel.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...light=s52+swap

I am going to do this to my old m50 laying around
__________________
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:17 PM   #20
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.
 
TheMadChigga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Durty Shwa
Posts: 3,100
Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-TRD3 View Post
If I was in Canada I would give you mine out of my 323Ti so I could go S52 but.. well that sentence is self-explanatory.

BTW, saw your thread on the .Org, you're 18" style 32s from a E38 vision is aces... ask me how I know . Ironically, I have the ACS wheels you mentioned you liked as well, they look good on the car too, along with ACS Type II's.
Been contemplating about the wheels for a long time, but this car is not in the top priorities at the moment, so wheels/tires have to put on back burner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5style View Post
Sam, m50 with m54 internals. Screw the m52, With that setup you ll get a 3.1L stroker, which is essentially a s50 clone, with like 219whp, not crank, wheel.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...light=s52+swap

I am going to do this to my old m50 laying around
Too much work man, just want reliability and some extra power.
__________________
TheMadChigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #21
Ryezee36
Something special
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Brampton
Posts: 44
Woahh thats a clean TI dude, looks really good!
Ryezee36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #22
5style
Hatters gon Hatt
 
5style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronot
Posts: 5,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga View Post
Been contemplating about the wheels for a long time, but this car is not in the top priorities at the moment, so wheels/tires have to put on back burner.



Too much work man, just want reliability and some extra power.
Nothing is too much work!!!!! Time, yes, work nahhh
__________________
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014