Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
mgunter
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30M42cab View Post
If every basketweave was silver... we'd have a bunch of silver basketweaves.
WOAH!
mgunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #17
Nick_V
6th Gear Member

I love those wheels on an E30. This thread is getting me pumped to start working on my E30 "summer project" - mine's a 4dr too
Nick_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #18
MaxBell
Clint Eastwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_V View Post
I love those wheels on an E30. This thread is getting me pumped to start working on my E30 "summer project" - mine's a 4dr too
I've got someone locally selling some 16" Style 5s if you're interested. I think they're $300.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411 View Post
just letting this furom [*forum] know
MaxBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #19
egye30
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to egye30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBell View Post
I've got someone locally selling some 16" Style 5s if you're interested. I think they're $300.
And my buddy runs a metal fabrication shop, hes gonna hook me up with redrilling my replacement wheel instead of the one I mashed into a curb lol he'll prob give you a good deal to redrill em if you wanted

1990 325i Sterling Silver Metallic/Black leather.
M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Short ram intake, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
Bilstein Sports with Eibach Pro springs + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1)
Custom Built BBS RS's 16x8 square.
egye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #20
MaxBell
Clint Eastwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by egye30 View Post
And my buddy runs a metal fabrication shop, hes gonna hook me up with redrilling my replacement wheel instead of the one I mashed into a curb lol he'll prob give you a good deal to redrill em if you wanted
Hmmm...how much per wheel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411 View Post
just letting this furom [*forum] know
MaxBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #21
Chefskinny
2nd Gear Member

I am seriously falling in love with Silver e30's... Nice car dude.
Chefskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #22
egye30
3rd Gear Member

Thanks chef skinny!

And Maxbell last time I inquired for a buddy he said its like an hour a wheel and he charges 70 an hour he said which is epic cheap IMHO, I'm dropping mine off to him on Saturday I can double check for you.. if you send me those interior pics.. LOL

M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Short ram intake, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
Bilstein Sports with Eibach Pro springs + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1)
Old 02-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #23
everlast
if I lived . I would be ~

Is that Lachsilber? I lime it.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #24
egye30
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlast View Post
Is that Lachsilber? I lime it.
noo sir, this is **in german accent** STERLINGSILBER METALIC loll

Old 02-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #25
everlast
if I lived . I would be ~

I still like it.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #26
egye30
3rd Gear Member

Thank you, it grew on me as well, I wanted to go dark colors but this color has a nice look to it in the sunlight, that and it was pretty easy to match the flares nd skirts even with just a rattle can..

Old 02-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #27
Nick_V
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBell View Post
Quote:
Appreciate it guys, but I'm not ready to start buying goodies for this car yet. Gotta de-clutter the garage and get rid of a bunch of crap before I start filling it up again
Nick_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:47 PM   #28
Woofer
6th Gear Member

Quote:
your car doesn't need any work man.. it just needs BOOST!
Hahaha I have a turbo kit sitting at my friends place that I can put on. Just not sure if I want to turbo the M20 lol. The only way I'll turbo it is if I build the stroker. I have a full M20 2.7l sitting at my trailer and my e30 has the 2.5l in it. So I don't know , maybe.
I'm doing a huge suspension overhaul. I paid jay a visit at stance factory lol. I'm just waiting for parts to come in and I gotta buy a new set of shoes too!!! Lol that's priority for the rest of this winter. I just can't finalize on a set of rims that I want lol. Only time will tell.

I also agree with cleaning up the color scheme of you car to bring out the rims. Don't change the color of the rims. They look great IMO.

I'm sure I can find the bill for my smoked Hellas and give you the sellers contact info. They were reasonably priced and included a 6000k hid kit with them. Let me know if you are interested.

IMO smoked hella projectors, smoked signals and stock fog lights will sharpen the front up.

Good luck and keep us posted!!
Old 02-03-2012, 04:04 AM   #29
egye30
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
Hahaha I have a turbo kit sitting at my friends place that I can put on. Just not sure if I want to turbo the M20 lol. The only way I'll turbo it is if I build the stroker. I have a full M20 2.7l sitting at my trailer and my e30 has the 2.5l in it. So I don't know , maybe.
I'm doing a huge suspension overhaul. I paid jay a visit at stance factory lol. I'm just waiting for parts to come in and I gotta buy a new set of shoes too!!! Lol that's priority for the rest of this winter. I just can't finalize on a set of rims that I want lol. Only time will tell.

I also agree with cleaning up the color scheme of you car to bring out the rims. Don't change the color of the rims. They look great IMO.

I'm sure I can find the bill for my smoked Hellas and give you the sellers contact info. They were reasonably priced and included a 6000k hid kit with them. Let me know if you are interested.

IMO smoked hella projectors, smoked signals and stock fog lights will sharpen the front up.

Good luck and keep us posted!!
Sounds like you got all the right ingredients for the recipe of possibly the most epic 325e ever.. I think it was meant to be, im sure jay and those guys would be great help with that too as for the shoes.. just get style 5's.. you know you want to :p or some borbet type A's !
exhibit A. this could be you..

but yeah ill deff take that contact info, just another part to add to my million dollar shopping list speaking of which anyone know anybody selling a LSD btw??

Old 02-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #30
egye30
3rd Gear Member

And btw Rudy, i havent had a chance to reply as i've been busy, but the mirrors were sold, sorry man. That guy has some reps that he might want to sell though, not sure how interested you would be in those. Also Scott, I went dropped Mclovin' today and i picked up that trunklid for yah, so ready whenever you are homie..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: