Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2012, 10:36 PM   #31
misschigga
2nd Gear Member

To OP ...... didn't you tell me last week that you wouldn't mind having a GM truck.....also people who know the OP and know what he looks like might find this funny.

About Oshawa.....meh I don't really care!!! Bad pockets everywhere you go! Some places have bad names and never get rid of it. For example Bramladesh......Staborough.....Chinkmond Hill, My co-worker lives in an apartment on Bayview and Finch and got her car broken into 3 times in a short time frame. I remember when my daughter was little we went for a walk downtown to look at all the fancy buildings and the Eaton center. She got all upset by homeless people sleeping on the street. I have lived in small town northern Ontario and i have lived in Toronto and agree that Toronto is more diverse and more cultural and more alive and exciting. But we chose for the bigger detached house with a garage, bigger drive and smaller school that we otherwise could not afford to buy in Markham, or any gta place.

The OP also has too much time on his hands
misschigga is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: