Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
Smitty
4th Gear Member

Testing waters: Awesome BMW 2002!

Iím thinking about selling my 2002. Here are some pics and a brief description. Many of you are probably familiar with this car from various Max events but if you have any questions, feel free to post to this thread or PM me. Thanks!

This is an unrestored 36-year-old driver thatís tight, looks great and needs nothing to enjoy immediately. As you can see from the pics, some modifications have been made to the car. I wonít go into everything here but can provide more detail if anyoneís interested.

Body: Verona Red 1976 shell, de-bumpered, new paint (2006) below beltline, battery relocated to trunk

Engine: Rebuilt 1969 M10 w/ 121ti head, Ireland 292 cam, Weber 45 DCOE carbs, vintage airbox, Ireland step header, E30 M3 starter

Transmission: 5-speed from E21 320i

Suspension: Custom front with shortened and bent tii struts, MK1 VW Rabbit Bilstein Sport strut inserts, adjustable coilover perches, camber plates, 19mm front sway

Brakes: Aardvarc Racing BBK (tii version)

Wheels: 15x7.5(f) & 15x8(r) widened Porsche 356 steel wheels on adapters OR 13x5.5 Exim basketweaves

Interior: Restored E21 Recaros upgraded with adjustable lumbar support (driver only), new centre console, Moto-Lita wheel, MiG cockpit clock, rare JDM Panasonic stereo w/ frequency shifter, Focal speakers in custom footwell pods, Focal amp, carpeted rear seat delete

Original Toronto car sold at Beach Auto. Maintenance history from new, receipts for everything. Used in a Charlie Sheen movie in the mid-1990s. I am the third owner (purchased from forum member tonyhavana in 2009).

It has some typical 2002 issues (odo not working, fuel smell in trunk) but no game enders. I hope Iíll be in such good shape at 36!

$13,500 or make an offer. Would prefer this goes to an enthusiast. Car is stored in North York.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: