Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #16
Havok_2011
Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
I work for MB, pretty sure that dealer plate does not belong to any MB dealership in the GTA, like Ceeker said it most likely came from a used car lot, I won't be able to find out till tuesday to be 100% sure, if it does belong to a MB dealership I'll get that punk fired for sure.
Thanks man! I appreciate you looking into this.

I think you guys might be right, I didn't think about it until you mentioned it, but the fact that it may be from some shitty used car dealership is quite plausible.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:24 PM   #17
Havok_2011
Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by damameke View Post
If the emphasis here was to report drunk driving and not the damage of your hood
I bet the cop will put out a broadcast on a black mercedes benz with dealer plate
and I am prettty sure the car would have been found and stop.

Anyway.. sorry of your misfortune.. I would be pissed too...
The first thing I told the dispatcher is that they are drunk and driving, but because they were 30 minutes late, they couldn't track them down right then and there.

It was pretty surreal though, five cruisers came in all together from different entry points, and they wanted to know which was the car went...but I told them the call was 30 minutes ago, and they are long gone now....cops looked bummed out about the news and told me they hated the fact that the dispatcher screwed up, and that there is nothing they like more than taking down drunk drivers.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:26 PM   #18
Havok_2011
Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles101 View Post
insurance does cover damages like that but you gotta pay your deductible... not worth paying it since the deductible is usually a lot more then what you'd pay to fix the dent you got.
Yeah you are right, if it can be popped back into place, ill just pay it and move on.

Next time I am in that area, Ill give you a ring, bring your kendo stick.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:37 PM   #19
agentM
Detailer, tint, Chipguard

I once had a situation Ike that. I follow them after they hit my bumper and call the cop at the same time. The. Dispatcher was asking my location until the cop came behind me and stop the car with the drunks. Case closed.
agentM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #20
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

Sorry to hear about your ordeal, as i know i would have flipped a conary and probably even attempt to use my car a weapon... just saying....

anyways, galleria mall (the plaza which holds the mc`ds you went to) is constantly surrounded by those clowns! I`ve had friends jumped there, and one a few years back stabbed while ordering his food. its like you said its groups of them. alone they wont do so much as lift their heads to look at you.

as gay as it sounds, u need to be very aware of your surroundings! and do whatever you need to do to get out of a shitty situation. i obviously wasnt there but i find myself thinking, werent u able to move your car forward, or reverse and get out of that situation.... or even, why didnt you follow them after they did that...

anyways sorry to hear about this man!
Old 12-31-2011, 07:22 PM   #21
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

sorry to hear Havoc, welcome from e90post and Happy new year!
Old 12-31-2011, 08:27 PM   #22
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
Custom user title: Destroyer of Worlds
Kid punches dent into hood: Does nothing
Can i be you when i grow up?

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:07 PM   #23
BMRSPORT
PelonsM

wow thats some serious F#%k3ry right there! sorry to hear about that... hope it all gets resolved, but like spoony i would've turned my car into the bat mobile and discover weapons it doesnt even have, or possibly become "rambo" with the factory bmw tools. Gl with finding these assholes
BMRSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:18 PM   #24
ultimateX5
Ally04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
The first thing I told the dispatcher is that they are drunk and driving, but because they were 30 minutes late, they couldn't track them down right then and there.

It was pretty surreal though, five cruisers came in all together from different entry points, and they wanted to know which was the car went...but I told them the call was 30 minutes ago, and they are long gone now....cops looked bummed out about the news and told me they hated the fact that the dispatcher screwed up, and that there is nothing they like more than taking down drunk drivers.
What time did that happen? technically dealer plates are suppose to be used for "dealers", too shunt cars around or test drive vehicles. It's not supposed too be used for pleasure use. Especially not for driving around drunks.

I get harassed quite a bit when I use mine at certain times.
They will find the dealership who owns the plate and most likely look into in.

Or YOU can just keep reporting the plate every week for wreck less driving. That's some kind of payback!

Goodluck!
10 dodge ram
03 acura mdx
94 dodge ram cummins
00 ford f350
00 dodge dakota
87 e30 325is Mtech
97 e36 328is Mtech'd
98 e39 540iMtech
ultimateX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #25
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly

Dufferin and Dupont? Sounds about right. And I'm sure the cops didn't respond because everyone on the road was loaded last night.

Saw an unconscious dude getting CPR on King W. last night after some huge brawl... so the dent seems trivial.
careless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #26
Havok_2011
Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoony_prelude View Post
Sorry to hear about your ordeal, as i know i would have flipped a conary and probably even attempt to use my car a weapon... just saying....

anyways, galleria mall (the plaza which holds the mc`ds you went to) is constantly surrounded by those clowns! I`ve had friends jumped there, and one a few years back stabbed while ordering his food. its like you said its groups of them. alone they wont do so much as lift their heads to look at you.

as gay as it sounds, u need to be very aware of your surroundings! and do whatever you need to do to get out of a shitty situation. i obviously wasnt there but i find myself thinking, werent u able to move your car forward, or reverse and get out of that situation.... or even, why didnt you follow them after they did that...

anyways sorry to hear about this man!
My friend thought I was going to run the guy over once he hit my hood...but to be honest...im not twenty something anymore...years ago I probably would have let my rage take over and would have hit the gas, and then get out and start swinging at all of them. When I get mad, I really just lose it.

I guess things change when you get older...I figured in those moments if I really want to go to jail tonight, deal with more damage, put my friends and cousin in danger....it was an easy call to just back off.

The guys were stopped in front of me, and had blocked off the possibility of gunning it out of there. And they were all standing so close to my car, that I thought If I even tried to maneuver the car out of the line, they would start banging the body of my car and I would have to deal with more damage.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #27
Havok_2011
Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E. View Post
sorry to hear Havoc, welcome from e90post and Happy new year!
Thanks man

Happy New Year to you all, looking forward to some meets...I came out last spring to the cruise, good times
Old 01-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #28
Havok_2011
Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRSPORT View Post
wow thats some serious F#%k3ry right there! sorry to hear about that... hope it all gets resolved, but like spoony i would've turned my car into the bat mobile and discover weapons it doesnt even have, or possibly become "rambo" with the factory bmw tools. Gl with finding these assholes
I should have pulled out the factory wrench and start beating them with it lol.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #29
Havok_2011
Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateX5 View Post
What time did that happen? technically dealer plates are suppose to be used for "dealers", too shunt cars around or test drive vehicles. It's not supposed too be used for pleasure use. Especially not for driving around drunks.

I get harassed quite a bit when I use mine at certain times.
They will find the dealership who owns the plate and most likely look into in.

Or YOU can just keep reporting the plate every week for wreck less driving. That's some kind of payback!

Goodluck!
It was around 3am that it happened. This is why I think it was a crappy used car dealership, maybe the drivers father owns it. I don't think a proper benz dealership would hand out their car to a 20 year old to keep on a Friday night (weekend), even if he was an employee.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:54 PM   #30
Havok_2011
Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by careless7 View Post
Dufferin and Dupont? Sounds about right. And I'm sure the cops didn't respond because everyone on the road was loaded last night.

Saw an unconscious dude getting CPR on King W. last night after some huge brawl... so the dent seems trivial.
It was Friday night, but yeah, I can only imagine the shitstorm of stupidity that when down on New Years Eve.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: