Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2011, 04:53 AM   #1
Havok_2011
Architect

Drunk guys in a dealer benz dented my hood...

So I can't sleep due to the anger running through my body right now.

I was out with my cousin, and heading home he wants to go to McDonalds..and the closest one is at Dufferin and Dupont (bad idea).

Waiting to get the food in the drive though, three idiot kids in a dealer benz get out of the car, and claim I am harassing them with my BMW...slurring all the way (drunk beyond belief, I could hardly understand what they were saying), they want to fight, but they don't let me out of the car.

I tell them I have no clue what they are talking about, and that they are drunk and should go home. One guy decides to ram his fist on the hood of my car. At this point I call the cops...i want to get out of the car, but my friend tells me not to...probably could not have taken all three of them.

Then security comes, and screams at me to get out of the line (WTF)...and the fukin kids get in the car and run off.

The cops show up 30 minutes later 5 squad cars...but way too late. They apologized, telling me they just got the call because the dispatch person sent the call out to the wrong district

Anyhow, I got a dent on my hood (I guess ill see tomorrow if its any worse)...and the police say its unlikely that anything will happen since its a dealer plate, and harder to find who was driving at the time....and since 30 minutes has passed, they can't find them.

So yeah, Happy New Years to me.....

Anyone know how to track what dealer owns what plates?

LICENSE PLATE WAS: 986 OLA Black benz, C240 (I think), 4 door.

Looked to be four Portuguese kids, 3 male, 1 female. 1 male had a tattoo across his chest. Probably 20 to 24 years old.

Anyone know if insurance covers damage like this? I have a police file number since they came and took all the info down.

Does not look like they will catch this kid, so ill be paying it out of my own pocket. I assume I cant pop out a dent on a hood?!

Its not the end of the world, but it definitely has me pissed off.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: