Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
CleanE30
4th Gear Member

Fs: 88 m3

FS: 1988 E30 M3 (completely restored immaculate condition)

The car has been meticulously restored. A lot of time, effort and money have been spent on replacing components that make the car what it is now. Nothing has been spared when it comes to details.

The car is originally from California. The body is in perfect condition. There is not a spot of rust anywhere. The car has been painted 5 years ago and still looks immaculate. There is no over spray anywhere. All the panels are original and the car has never been in an accident (Carfax is available). The front lip, rear wing, euro grills and the Sport EVO seal kit are all original BMW parts. The car has also been converted to HID.

The whole suspension has been redone. Every component is new and only top of the line components have been sourced, including H&R RSS coil-over, sway bars, SS braded lines, all the bushings, lower control arms, offset bushings, tie bars and more. The drive train is also in very good condition with the complete rebuild of top end 30k miles ago, that included all new valve train components, EVO II exhaust cam and cam gear. The block was inspected and was in good condition (can be compression test verified). The diff has been rebuilt with KAZZ LSD. A lot of small parts have been replaced, all sourced directly from BMW, coolant overflow, windshield washer bottle, hoses, clips, etc (take a look at the engine bay pic and you will know what I mean). The AC has been converted to the new system including new lines, compressor and brackets. Within the last year I have added the OZ Futura wheels with brand new tires, as well as refreshed all brakes and rebuild all 4 calipers, including new stainless steel caliper pistons (also seen in the pictures).

The car has been appraised as a classic car and the value on the appraisal is $30,000. The appraisal would be passed on to the potential buyer. The appraisal is a complete booklet with pictures and full description of the car, can be used for insurance purposes. (I currently have the car insured through silver wheels plan as a classic car).

I can probably list a lot more things about the car, but it will be easier to answer any questions over the phone. My phone number is 416-238-1213. Please call between 5:00-9:00pm daily and anytime on the weekends. This car has to be seen to appreciate it, since not many of the E30 M3s are left especially in the condition that this one is in. The car is located in Orangeville, Ontario, Canada, but since it is a US car I am willing to help the potential US buyer to bring it back to US. I have already inquired with the boarder and sine this is originally a US car there is no issues with bringing it back to the US.

Price: $23,900 OBO

Thanks for looking,

Rafal

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: