Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
e30sequel
QUAIFE ERR

Delayed but still going to Germany .. orders complete/parts??

Sold car but delayed (previously 'before new year' turned into after new year) until now, vacation time has allowed more time for planning trip.

*This is to post requests for whole cars as well as specific (part number/location all particulars etc) euro parts.*

I can communicate with you via pm while there to narrow down your item/cost to have it imported. To be abundantly clear, I am doing this for fun and in no way is it commercial. This is a nice 'experience' to see if I could turn this into an all out business. I plan on offering 1994 e30 touring/1996 e34 touring as the ones no one wants I can keep for myself . I am hoping to get one bone stock and one tinkered with (for all the lil girls on dis here forum) - of each series.

I will try to have the car tuned and safety/emissions tested and ONLY the ones that make it are game
AFTER a long (hopefully recorded via iphone) test drive in various surfaces/conditions, all at length. After this filtration I will buy and pack her IN.
Also since I have so much SPACE inside all these wagons, rims/bumpers/panels/doors/fenders/various parts/complete engines??*btw, is this possible without border issues, I mean the running engines??*
as much as I can get me hands on anyway/money will allow. Thank you for indulging and NOT really interested in offending ANYONE with this SO THIS CANNOT POSSIBLY TURN INTO AN OFFENCE/OFFENSIVE TRANSACTION - thank you for keeping this a POSITIVE experience for everybody - thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: