Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #61
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,101


Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
I have childish behaviour? Your comments about put em down is not childish?

Wow you really are obtuse.

Dont you see there is no point to be made with you because your mind is simple and narrow minded. Doesn't matter how well written my post is, how welle xecuted my ideas are, your point of view is that of a simpleton. Its plain and simple.

There is difference in opinion and then there is just to simple to look at things logically. Which you ve demonstrated taht you cant.

PS glad you're retired, least no ones gotta listen to your simpleton nonsense in the real world.

Youre right, your not childish
__________________
E46
Blackedout95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #62
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
You're arguing with someone who literally spends every waking moment in the OT forum ready to do battle with anyone who has a differing opinion, and when you present yourself taking a side contrary to his...you instantly become an ignorant sheeple.

OT warriors, go get some fresh air.

Differing of opinion:

In my opinion dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate.
In my opinion milk chocolate is better than dark chocolate.

Cool.


This thread:

It's a fact that criminal behaviour stems from chemical imbalances and that tough on crime does not work. STATICS prove this.

Retards:
In my opinion I feel like if my wife was raped I'd want revenge on the raper and he should be put to death.

Rebuttal:
Yes. Thats great. However killing the person that commited the crime will not STOP FUTURE crimes from other people.

Retards:
Let the loopz continuz cuz they deserve to be punished!



See the difference between opinion and this thread? One side is argueing FACT the other is ARGUING EMOTION.
Go learn about the difference.
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 12-11-2011 at 06:02 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #63
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
Youre right, your not childish
Actually I could give a shit if Im childish. There is no serious discussion to be had with the likes of you because you just dont get it. Your entire posts have been written to get a rise out of the people who were trying to have a real discussion.

Not that I am actually mad, I just write quickly and awesomely so I couldn't really care. Its just too bad there are people like you with your mentality around and that, yes, makes me feel dissapointed.
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 12-11-2011 at 06:08 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #64
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
Actually I could give a shit if Im childish. There is no serious discussion to be had with the likes of you because you just dont get it. Your entire posts have been written to get a rise out of the people who were trying to have a real discussion.

Not that I am actually mad, I just write quickly and awesomely so I couldn't really care. Its just too bad there are people like you with your mentality around and that, yes, makes me feel dissapointed.

Based on your posts you would almost think you have a soft spot for criminals, maybe family members, dad, brother, who?

Btw, my emotion of wishing serial killers, rapists and molesters death is probably a good emotion. The emotions you have sets off warning signs.
__________________
E46
Blackedout95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #65
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
Differing of opinion:

In my opinion dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate.
In my opinion milk chocolate is better than dark chocolate.

Cool.


This thread:

It's a fact that criminal behaviour stems from chemical imbalances and that tough on crime does not work. STATICS prove this.

Retards:
In my opinion I feel like if my wife was raped I'd want revenge on the raper and he should be put to death.

.
Rehabilitation doesn't always work either. Those who commit acts of severe violence for self-gratification are hard to salvage, someone is a moron because they think that person should be locked up for the rest of their life or be put to death to prevent repeat offences?
__________________

Last edited by calegrant; 12-11-2011 at 06:30 PM.
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:34 PM   #66
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
Rehabilitation doesn't always work either. Those who commit acts of severe violence for self-gratification are hard to salvage, someone is a moron because they think that person should be locked up for the rest of their life or be put to death?
Well it's a shame you come in at this point after the discussion has been side track to try and bring up new points and mix the conversation up. The track we were on is that TOUGH on CRIME does not work and that people that commit these hard crimes have psychological and DEEP routed issues that being put in a prison system does not fix.

Blackedout is a simpleton/moron/whatever because he'd prefer that someone who commits a crime be put in prison, serve X years and be re-released into society so the cycle continues, rather than solve the problem.

So the answer is yes. If your opinion is "if someone commits a crime they should be put to death" then you are a moron and a simpleton if you think that will solve our problems.
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 12-11-2011 at 06:36 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:36 PM   #67
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
Based on your posts you would almost think you have a soft spot for criminals, maybe family members, dad, brother, who?

Btw, my emotion of wishing serial killers, rapists and molesters death is probably a good emotion. The emotions you have sets off warning signs.

exactly why you're a simpleton because you can't even read/comprehend.

hilarious.

like I actually do think you might be border line retarded if from my posts you came up with that interpretation. Rehabilitation and what Im talking about is not having lolipops and chocolate kisses with criminals you moron.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #68
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
The punishment and course of action necessary to be taken certainly does need to be tailored to the individual, and a blanket use of time vs. help definitely isn't ideal for everyone.

I was just trying to find out if I'm a moron because I think murderer's and rapists should spend the rest of their days behind bars.
__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #69
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
The punishment and course of action necessary to be taken certainly does need to be tailored to the individual, and a blanket use of time vs. help definitely isn't ideal for everyone.

I was just trying to find out if I'm a moron because I think murderer's and rapists should spend the rest of their days behind bars.

So do you think we should spend money to uncover the reasons for their actions then, or just leave them to rot in solitude??
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #70
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
I think there should be resources available for diagnosing and treating those who have undeniable psychological contributors for their actions, but I also think we should weigh their decision making skills in other areas and how they could have applied them to the actions that put them where they are.

No I don't think we should have a blanket policy to cage rapists up for the balance of their life without treatment, I also don't think that we should ignore the fact that rehabilitation does not always work and give those who are vastly more likely to commit another offence 100% freedom after being treated. If they're able to support themselves financially, they can support an institution to give them some freedoms.

I don't believe any sexual offender, suffering from whatever disorder treated or not should be allowed to re-enter the population and be given all the same rights as someone who has never committed that offence.
__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #71
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Priority should be given in the interest of public safety first with the interests of the criminals coming after. Psychology is an ever changing field of medicine, do I think risks should be taken by the public on the basis of what we think to be true now that may be different tomorrow? Absolutely not.
__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #72
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,857
Don't forgot to quote Statistics Canada or some other form such as Fox News to back up your findings calegrant. They might think your a moron
__________________
HavocSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #73
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
The punishment and course of action necessary to be taken certainly does need to be tailored to the individual, and a blanket use of time vs. help definitely isn't ideal for everyone.

I was just trying to find out if I'm a moron because I think murderer's and rapists should spend the rest of their days behind bars.
not necissarily but routinely non violent pot people routinely get more time then rapists or murderer's - if you agree with that then yes you are a moron.



U.S. Prisons Spend Millions Lobbying to Put More People in Jail

__________________
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #74
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,101
Lets stick in Canada for now.
__________________
E46
Blackedout95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #75
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
Lets stick in Canada for now.
you are just pure fk'n troll, aren't you?

dumbass the whole thread is about your glorious leader zee harper converting canada's prison structure into deep south u.s circa 19fk'n35
... right down to wanting chain gangs
__________________
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015