Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-15-2011, 12:12 PM   #1
ItsPat
n00b

My e90 Sport

Finally got around to posting some pics, they're off a camera phone so nothing special. The car is pretty much plain jane right now but it's been very solid over the four and a half months I've owned it.

Maxbimmer was extremely helpful to me leading up to the purchase, and I admittedly haven't posted nearly as much as I wanted to. Hopefully I'll have some more stuff to share especially after the winter when I plan on getting some proper tires and some small mods.

Here's the full story:

2006 325i w/ sport pkg, 6-speed manual, black int, brushed silver trim.

Bought the car privately in July for a little over $15k with a junky set of winter tires on replica rims. Vehicle had 124,000km on it and was purchased/driven as a CPO car one year prior to me scooping it up off kijiji. The seller was extremely confident with the car, we developed a good rapport and he loaned me the car for a weekend to have it checked out. Vehicle had an extended warranty in tact which resulted in a passenger side impact airbag replacement, new front window regulators, ball joints, sway bar linkages and bushings. I had Jay from StanceFactory take a look at the car pre-purchase and I also took it to Trevor Hayes after the purchase. Both guys were very helpful and gave the car their approval (pending a couple repairs), I've been taking the car to Advanced Knowledge for everything since.

Attachment 107474

Attachment 107475

Attachment 107476

Car in at AKA last night for spark plugs and winters:

Richmond Hill-20111114-00286.jpg

Ajax-20111114-00290.jpg

The car's not spotless, it has some nicks and dings, it's definitely a daily driver. I do my best to keep it clean and take care of it, but it'll never be a spotless mint ride or anything. The interior is in really good shape save for some scuffs on the rear driver side door, oh and my cigarette lighter doesn't work

Always open to suggestions as to what I should focus on - simple stuff like tints will be done in the spring, might do the 325/330 software flash thing, maybe black out the ugly moustache chrome lip things, I need some new BMW badges too as the rear has started to wear.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clarington-20111029-00217.jpg (155.0 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg Clarington-20111029-00221.jpg (234.1 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg Clarington-20111029-00223.jpg (226.5 KB, 120 views)

Last edited by ItsPat; 11-15-2011 at 12:26 PM.
ItsPat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: