Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-01-2002, 07:48 PM   #1
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
About returning my car...

Okay, I heard from another friend that whenever you return a leased car, the car has to be at least in its original condition. Like everything should work and there are no worn out parts. He told me that some dealerships actually charge you if they find any broken or worn out parts after you return the car back.

So i'm thinking, now that I have the maXbimmer sticker on the rear passenger windows, do you think the dealerships will be anal and charge me a fee for removing the stickers that didn't belong on the car originally?

Oh yea, anybody know a nice place to do a photoshoot for cars. Somewhere within the North York, Richmond Hill, Downtown area and New Market.
Old 04-01-2002, 08:30 PM   #2
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

i'm not sure but there shouldn't be a problem.

about the photos.......the docks maybe pelmo park or if you were in woodbridge definatly boyd park.
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 09:03 PM   #3
Harry
4th Gear Member

The dealer will usually understand reasonable wear and tear. As an example, my father returned his 95 Acura Legend that he had leased for 5 years. When they initailly came to inspect the car, they noted everything that was wrong with it. Every scratch it the paint, spot in the leather, etc. They noted the tread depth on the tires, which need to be within a certain level to be accepted. They generally understand dents in the doors from other cars. My father had even replaced the stereo with an aftermarket unit since the original had died. The overall bill for him to return the car was $342.50 for bodywork and tires, not too bad. Although he was over on mileage by 110,000 kms.. @ $.10/km, that gets expensive.

So what I'm trying to say is that the dealers are usually pretty good, though an acura isnt a bimmer.
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 09:22 PM   #4
AzN_E46
3rd Gear Member

if they wanna be pricks about a sticker, just peel it off(yourself).......

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: