Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Photography
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: What photo sharing site do you use?
Razzi.me 1 5.56%
Flickr 4 22.22%
Picasa 0 0%
Photobucket 8 44.44%
Smugbug 0 0%
Tumblr 0 0%
Imageshack 4 22.22%
Other 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Photo Hosting Poll - What do you use?

Just wanted to start a thread to see what people are using and whats the best out there.

I've had a Flickr Pro account for several years, but it won't be getting renewed anymore.

I've moved to www.razzi.me , it's fairly new, but they have a much better model and it is starting to catch on fairly quickly, so sign up now!

The great thing I like about it, is that it is fast and well designed site, I wasn't a huge fan or Flickr, just kinda lived with it. The one major thing that sets Razzi apart from other photo sites is that you can actually get paid if you generate enough traffic to your account.

The main advantage I see with Razzi.me is for anyone into Photography and looking to share their pictures, with flickr you get nothing, 0, nil, even if your photo gets a million hits. With Razzi.me you get a slice of the ad revenue (if you have a google adsense account). 50% with a free account, 100% ad revenue if you upgrade to Pro.

Razzi's free account is much better than flickr's free account or any other provider's free account:

- Unlimited storage
- Direct linking allowed
- 50% ad revenue

Cons
- Free account is limited to 20 uploads at a time. (10MB per picture limit)

Before I moved to Pro with Razzi.me I wanted to see if there are an better options out there.

I've tried:
- Flickr
- Tumblr
- Picasa
- Imageshack
- Smugbug (Great site, but mainly for Pros that do paid gigs)
- Photobucket

Last edited by T.Dot_E30; 10-17-2011 at 02:21 PM.
T.Dot_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: