Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
Manimillion
Photographer

Premium Wheels Inc. Dealership? Any feedback?

Hey guys, I am looking to pick up my daily driver off this dealership. Does anyone have any experiences with them?

I usually avoid dealerships but these guys have the exact car I have been looking for.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:50 AM   #2
marek
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimillion View Post
Hey guys, I am looking to pick up my daily driver off this dealership. Does anyone have any experiences with them?

I usually avoid dealerships but these guys have the exact car I have been looking for.

Any help would be appreciated.
I drove 1hr to look at a 528i they had that was "mint and accident free". Get there and the car is a pile: rusty, entire front end welded in from another car at the bottom of the a-pillars and the VIN off the original strut tower cut out and tack welded on top of the new one. Needles to say I wasn't pleased. When I called the guy on it his only reply was "how come you know this?".
marek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:58 AM   #3
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

buying a used car these days is a risk no matter where you go. I know tons of guys that have mommy and daddy lease them a brand new benz or bmw, they drive the shit out of them, take them back and theyll just get put up for sale in the certified pre-owned section
jay
Old 05-05-2009, 02:11 AM   #4
roca
1st Gear Newbie

Nice people, go for it

We bought a 2001 Volvo from the company and the sales reps treated us as if we were buying a new car. They were very professional and we love the car. It runs perfectly! They also offer very competitive prices.
roca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:46 AM   #5
xlash
Still learning....

Hmmm word of guy with 300+ posts vs word of guy with 1 post??
Old 05-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #6
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
^^^ especially since this thread is the #3 hit when you google "premium wheels inc". Let me see if I can break this down... the owner/employee of this shop googles themselves, and comes back with this thread. It's #3, after two Kijiji postings by them... Reads the thread, joins MaX, and comes up with phony feedback to make themselves look good... This of course is all speculation and I'm no certified Internet detective...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...22&btnG=Search

google search^^^^

I'd also be tempted to believe the opinion of a member with more than 1 post...
Old 05-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #7
Wannabe
Northwood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roca View Post
We bought a 2001 Volvo from the company and the sales reps treated us as if we were buying a new car. They were very professional and we love the car. It runs perfectly! They also offer very competitive prices.

I smell scammer
2002 Dodge Durango SXT
1985 BMW 325e
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1995 Nissan Altima SE
1994 Mazda MX-6 RS
1984 Buick Riviera
Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
Mikeee46coup
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roca View Post
Nice try!

DPE Wheels, H&R Cupkit, M3 Interior...too many mods to list.
Mikeee46coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:03 PM   #9
sol_searchin
2nd Gear Member

Hate to bump old thread's but saw this one from way back and it caught my eye, to help everyone else out please stay far far away from this place. They lie big time I also went to check out a volkswagen golf and was told it was "mint" I got there and the bumper's were screwed in with "wood screw's" the interior was taped together jeez what a POS.

Second time I called them thinking maybe it was just 1 bad salesman (2 years later) so I went back to look at a Volkswagen Passat which was cert/etested, needless to say the tire's were bald, brakes shot, major suspension work needed and nearly all the bulbs didn't work, I asked the guy if there doing the safety after the fact but in his word's " no ready to go all done" I walked away pretty quick STAY AWAY!
sol_searchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #10
MarkD
Banned

I think the problem is that some people don't know the difference between a "dealership" such as a real BMW dealership, and a fly-by-night used car lot.

If they don't have a dealership contract with an automaker, they are not a dealership.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:13 PM   #11
simplycars
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD View Post
I think the problem is that some people don't know the difference between a "dealership" such as a real BMW dealership, and a fly-by-night used car lot.

If they don't have a dealership contract with an automaker, they are not a dealership.
exactly - they are used car dealers
Old 08-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #12
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98Dinan3
I'd also be tempted to believe the opinion of a member with more than 1 post...
But he drives a "Porsche cayanne" according to his profile.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #13
acura2010
1st Gear Newbie

Premium wheels: Don't buy cars from this place!

This place is run by a guy named Ben, a small time scammer. Once he sees that you are really interested in a car, he would start adding in all kinds of additional costs on the car. The car i was interested in had an accident reported by carfax but this Ben guy just flat out lied and told me me that there was no accident on the car (but refused to show any vehicle report on the car).

There were also some other cars there that I was interested in but he claimed that these cars had several accidents on them and that they had this issue, that issue, etc,,,,,It turns out that these other cars belong to his partner ( a younger fellow who shared the same space with him) and he did not want to lose his sales to his partner. So, this guy Ben simply lied big time to take sales away from his partner!

my advice: go somewhere else and avoid this guy Ben. A big time liar looking to make a quick buck on any one he could! If you have to go there, ask for his partner (Prestige Littlecars .)
acura2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #14
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acura2010 View Post
This place is run by a guy named Ben, a small time scammer. Once he sees that you are really interested in a car, he would start adding in all kinds of additional costs on the car. The car i was interested in had an accident reported by carfax but this Ben guy just flat out lied and told me me that there was no accident on the car (but refused to show any vehicle report on the car).

There were also some other cars there that I was interested in but he claimed that these cars had several accidents on them and that they had this issue, that issue, etc,,,,,It turns out that these other cars belong to his partner ( a younger fellow who shared the same space with him) and he did not want to lose his sales to his partner. So, this guy Ben simply lied big time to take sales away from his partner!

my advice: go somewhere else and avoid this guy Ben. A big time liar looking to make a quick buck on any one he could! If you have to go there, ask for his partner (Prestige Littlecars .)
Hahaha. What do you expect when you buy cars from Persian Car dealers?

Car dealership + Iran = Scammed. All truth. Not racist, I can provide facts on this. Just look at the axis of evil = Dufferin and Finch car dealers.
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:53 PM   #15
GTbaby
1st Gear Newbie

Premium Wheels = RIPOFF

please review the link below before purchasing from Premium Wheels, they are scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/index....ill+be+deleted.
GTbaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: