Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > StanceFactory
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

Clutch Install experience

Having gone to StanceFactory before and always happy with their service going out to the east end of Toronto did not make sense for me anymore. As I live and work in Etobicoke/missisauga area....

So I decided to call a shop here in Etobicoke that is held in high regard on the maxbimmer forums and asked them when I could come in to get the install done. "well give you a call in a week" .... a week went by and again I called "sorry mabe next week"

wow, I was suprised at why this shop was so popular..

So I gave StanceFactory a call.. "come in tommorow" was jays response and I was most pleased by this.

they did a fantastic job replacing the clutch in my E36 hatch and my car purrs like a kitten again!

on the back of the invoice he had printed off with a visual diagram from "real oem" what exactly was replaced and what was wrong with the car. which other shops simply dont do.

not only that they had it repaired very quickly and was outta there in a flash.

Call me crazy but I'll never even think of bringing my E36 or any other future BMW I might own to anyplace other then Stance Factory.. And I live in Etobicoke!!

very satisfied customer* Maximum respect goes out to jay and all the guys at stancefactory
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: