Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-30-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
appleman44
1st Gear Newbie

91' 325IS motor cheap - $150

I had a beemer quite a few years ago and did an engine swap, the car is long gone and this motor has been sitting around and I wanna get rid of it.

I'm in Ottawa - Kanata area, not willing to deliver.

No guarantees on this one lol..

It ran when it was pulled out - had something like 350k on it. It made a loud clicking noise (fairly common)

Been outta the car game for a few years and the terms are at a loss for me right now..

Honostly I was just going to recycle it and maybe get $50 or something for it but its almost 100% complete motor with accessories, if you stop by I can probably find a bunch of other random parts in boxes I'd just give away..

email me: rob hart 44 @ gmail dot com (no spaces) and i'll forward a few pics i got of it. its sitting on an old tire and has had two tarps over it for probably 2 winters now.

Was gonna keep it and do a nice little rebuild on it and get my hards dirty but I've never found time... and dont even have a car to put it in so not really worth it lol.

I do have a engine hoist on site and can get it into a truck or van with some patience.
appleman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
appleman44
1st Gear Newbie

Still for sale - day off tomorrow will do my best to pull it out and get some pics up.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #3
appleman44
1st Gear Newbie

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: