Testing waters: 1995 Eagle Talon ESI 5MT with 80k
- 1995 Eagle Talon ESI (FWD naturally aspirated)
- 5-speed manual with tight shifter and great clutch
- black exterior / grey cloth interior
- only 80,000 km
- very clean, no rust
- no problems whatsoever
- working a/c
- power mirrors
- manual windows, manual locks
- two sets of wheels (including newish tires on both sets)
- new exhaust, new brakes, new timing and acc belts
Car was owned by a little old lady until purchased by a friend two years ago (with only 45k on the clock!). Now sitting at 80k in amazing shape. This is a super-clean DSM shell for anyone looking to start a project (or a fuel-sipping commuter if left as-is).
Not sure how to price this as the market is full of beat TSIs. Asking $5,000 certified and smogged.
PICS COMING SOON (I'm at work right now)
Some old BMWs