Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Supporting Events > Maxbimmer & Supporting Events
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Joining us on the 18th?
Yes. 39 92.86%
Why are you reading this just click Yes. 4 9.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #91
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly
 
careless7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lea$ide
Posts: 761
Can't believe I didn't get to take the 1M on the cruise for some spirited diving. Seriously, what BS timing. It physically caused me anxiety to not take the 400 North ramp instead of having going south LOL.

Meh maybe we organize a mini when I have the M5.

careless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:52 PM   #92
Young Gun
Top Gear
 
Young Gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ssauga
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by careless7 View Post
Can't believe I didn't get to take the 1M on the cruise for some spirited diving. Seriously, what BS timing. It physically caused me anxiety to not take the 400 North ramp instead of having going south LOL.
I was in the black coupe in front of you before the onramp to 400 n/b, I saw you give it and I coulda sworn I saw you swerve a little towards the ramp lol
__________________
Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:01 PM   #93
Young Gun
Top Gear
 
Young Gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ssauga
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by biginstreets View Post
what was the deal with the OPP at that stop sign where those two bikes were?
OPP blocked me off before I got to turn left . The conversation went something like this....

OPP: "Boy am I glad I found you Guys!"

Me: "....... Who me?"

OPP: "We've had some called in complaints about you guys tearing it up!"

Me: "..."

OPP: "Are you in charge of this thing?"

Me: "Nope, just trying not to get lost..."

OPP: "Where you guys going?"

Me: "No clue I think we are officially lost now..."

OPP: "You guys really gotta slow down!"

Me: "..."

* Interupted by cars honking in the background *

OPP reverses and takes off the direction we were going so I had to keep a mellow 80 for a while.
__________________
Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #94
3seriesbeama
xobmwxo
 
3seriesbeama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by young gun View Post
opp blocked me off before i got to turn left . The conversation went something like this....

Opp: "boy am i glad i found you guys!"

me: "....... Who me?"

opp: "we've had some called in complaints about you guys tearing it up!"

me: "..."

opp: "are you in charge of this thing?"

me: "nope, just trying not to get lost..."

opp: "where you guys going?"

me: "no clue i think we are officially lost now..."

opp: "you guys really gotta slow down!"

me: "..."

* interupted by cars honking in the background *

opp reverses and takes off the direction we were going so i had to keep a mellow 80 for a while.
hahaha love it!!
3seriesbeama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:34 PM   #95
gnome
on the roam
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3seriesbeama View Post
hahaha love it!!
He he, I was up at the top of the hill looking down at the drama - honking our horns seemed to wear them down and leave.

Glad it was there and not 5 minutes earlier on the roller coaster with blind corners...
__________________
gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:45 PM   #96
gnome
on the roam
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiou View Post
Great cruise. Definitely worth an oil pan
Ya I was crapping bricks when I was behind a logging truck full of old oil soaked railway ties - chunks of wood were flying off landing all over the road, couldnt help from hitting one of the 4 foot chunks.

That's what the cops should be looking out for!
__________________
gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #97
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane
 
slemmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Missed in 'sauga
Posts: 2,989
"nope, just trying not to get lost..."

Luv it!
__________________

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'02 Regal LS
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #98
noodles101
ΛΦΕ
 
noodles101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Etobicoke / Waterloo
Posts: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by careless7 View Post
Can't believe I didn't get to take the 1M on the cruise for some spirited diving. Seriously, what BS timing. It physically caused me anxiety to not take the 400 North ramp instead of having going south LOL.

Meh maybe we organize a mini when I have the M5.
omg me and the 525 guy followed u by accident ...ended up killing it doing 180 for good half an hour on the high way to catch up wit the guys who TOOK 400 north when they were suppose to...LOL

honestly sick sick sick ass cruise guys !! those twisties were awwsome!!! although...me and like 7 other cars were the guys who couldn't catch up with the ...fast and furious pack on the twisties..LOLOLOL
__________________
noodles101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:36 AM   #99
biginstreets
bitches love me!
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bolton
Posts: 165
^I think I was in that group. I remember two m3's (red and silver) and a dark coloured touring 3series that I was trying to keep up with. Then when I saw a bunch of you telliing me to turn around... i turned around and everyone was gone lol so i went home. awesome cruise tho
__________________
drive it like you stole it... or at least like someone else paid for it!
biginstreets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:12 PM   #100
DTM
2nd Gear Member
 
DTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Etobicoke
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by biginstreets View Post
^I think I was in that group. I remember two m3's (red and silver) and a dark coloured touring 3series that I was trying to keep up with. Then when I saw a bunch of you telliing me to turn around... i turned around and everyone was gone lol so i went home. awesome cruise tho
do you remember a white e30 sedan somewhere in there ?
__________________
1991 318i White 4dr + 1986 325e Grey 2dr
************* D T P *************
DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #101
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly
 
careless7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lea$ide
Posts: 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles101 View Post
omg me and the 525 guy followed u by accident ...ended up killing it doing 180 for good half an hour on the high way to catch up wit the guys who TOOK 400 north when they were suppose to...LOL
Haha I know I saw you 2 tailing and we were like oh noes! Poor guys are trying to chase a 1M that is totally going the wrong way. Well at least you figured it out and didn't come all the way to my house LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
I was in the black coupe in front of you before the onramp to 400 n/b, I saw you give it and I coulda sworn I saw you swerve a little towards the ramp lol
I did I told my girlie we were skipping the family jam and just f*&ing going when I saw the ramp. I was so pissed.
careless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:47 AM   #102
biginstreets
bitches love me!
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bolton
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTM View Post
do you remember a white e30 sedan somewhere in there ?
yea, I was behind one for a bit I we pulled over to figure out wtf was happening and I ended up infront. was that you? lol
__________________
drive it like you stole it... or at least like someone else paid for it!
biginstreets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:22 PM   #103
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool
 
Dr. Flyview's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,365
Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
OPP blocked me off before I got to turn left . The conversation went something like this....

OPP: "Boy am I glad I found you Guys!"

Me: "....... Who me?"

OPP: "We've had some called in complaints about you guys tearing it up!"

Me: "..."

OPP: "Are you in charge of this thing?"

Me: "Nope, just trying not to get lost..."

OPP: "Where you guys going?"

Me: "No clue I think we are officially lost now..."

OPP: "You guys really gotta slow down!"

Me: "..."

* Interupted by cars honking in the background *

OPP reverses and takes off the direction we were going so I had to keep a mellow 80 for a while.
LOOOOL @ "..."



Reading this thread makes me feel very nostalgic
__________________

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1994 BMW 325i - daily
1992 BMW 325i - totaled
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Dr. Flyview is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #104
noodles101
ΛΦΕ
 
noodles101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Etobicoke / Waterloo
Posts: 1,483
haha gnome, ur the guy that was behind me for a bit almost the end of the cruise..LOL
sorry if was a slow poke thru turns...LOL ( my suspension set up is very very stock )
__________________
noodles101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #105
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool
 
Dr. Flyview's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,365
Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles101 View Post
haha gnome, ur the guy that was behind me for a bit almost the end of the cruise..LOL
sorry if was a slow poke thru turns...LOL ( my suspension set up is very very stock )
Haha stock suspension is ample for street fun. There's been stock cars in the "front pack" all the time.
__________________

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1994 BMW 325i - daily
1992 BMW 325i - totaled
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Dr. Flyview is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.