Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
Ape Man
1st Gear Newbie

Possible E36 Owner

Hello All.

Currently have a 1995 Civic Si (used for daily driver), and a 1998 Trans-Am LS1/T56 bolt on for summer fun. I recently moved to Mississauga but commute to Kitchener daily, so the Trans Am as much as I love it is getting to much to drive daily, so its been stored. I believe he is a member here (don't know his user name) has offered me :

1998 BMW 328is M Technic - 230,000km
Black on Black
Borla True Dual Exhaust
Intake
Tune
All seasons and snows
$2000.00 on top
==
"2 door black/black 230k less than 16k a year, its got the m suspension,2 sets of rims e46 m3 staggered & BBS , the sport seats, m wheel, knob etc, 11 button obc, heated seats, rear head rest's, HK sound, sunroof, etc basically fully loaded, its got an hks 220mm air filter with a 3.5 alum intake, Strut bar, true dual 2.5inch mandrell bent exhaust with a borla true X muffler, 1 off custom job done at gt custom in pickering still has cats, waterpump/radiator/clutch fan/thermostat&housing changed in december, along with new ngk ix plugs, diff&tranny with redline mtl/shock proof. car is in immaculate condition let me know if interested, full zimmerman brake job 3 weeks ago
e-tested & certified ""

for my Trans-Am. Im thinking I'm going to do it, as the bimmer would be a great DD and not terrible on fuel.

Pics of Bimmer :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Inside :

Comes with these aswell :

The Trans-Am is MINT but has higher KM (300,000), but was a one owner highway car, no rust, paint is mint, interior can eat off of it, doesnt burn or leak anything, and IMO I would rather keep it, but with 2 sets of tires, cash on top and a decent car thats more comfy then civic to do 1000km a week in.

Also the BMW has had reinforcment plates for rear subframe done, and full cooling system replacment.

Whats everyones thoughts, good reliable DD?
Ape Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: