Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Performance & Software
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
///MPOWERED
2nd Gear Member

Shark Injector Software for 2001-2005 BMW E46 330i/ci (M54 Engine) inc. ZHP

Item: Shark Injector Software for 2001-2005 BMW E46 330i/ci (M54 Engine) inc. ZHP
Price: $350 FIRM
Condition: Brand New Unused

Hey Guys,

I just got this software in to put on my wifes 05 BMW E46 330i. Now she tells me she thinks she wants to get a newer car sooner than expected and doesn't see the need to "Chip" the car if we are going to sell it soon.

So...... in an effort to not lose as much money by just returning the software for a full refund (Just ordered it and recieved it within the last 8 days costs $20 to return ship plus lose on exchange on return refund) Im putting this feeler on the board to see if there is any fellow board members that were on the fence in getting this software but didn't want to pull the trigger.

I paid $392.xx for it after shipping exchange duties and taxes. It sells everywhere online for $349.99 USD + $20 shipping to Canada and then you have your duties and taxes etc..

Specs (Gains on an otherwise stock M54 Engine):
HP Gain + 4WHP @ 6100 RPM
Torque Gain+ 7WTQ @ 3400 RPM
New Rev Limit 7000 RPM

If you have intake and exhaust you will see a little bit more of an increase apparently, as do the ZHP models. This has been confirmed after speakers with the guys at Turner... the biggest thing which made me get the software was the guarantee of better throttle mapping.....as the Stock throttle mapping is horrible IMO.

Thanks for looking guys!
Old 08-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
///MPOWERED
2nd Gear Member

********SOLD*********

Thanks Derek!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: