Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
///M-TRD3
Modeldater

FS: New Complete Boxing Gym -5 Stations- Heavy/Speed/Acuracy Bag

I bought this entire setup because I couldn't box with the boxing club I was training with due to travelling commitments. The entire setup, all stations were purchased approximately 6 weeks ago and I have had only a handful of opportunities to use them. My travel commitments are getting in the way of me finding time to box at all so I decided to sell (if there's interest). Would like to see it sold as a complete gym (not to mention it is a great buy for someone because they can actually rotate among the different stations for proper training/workout/excercise.. whatever your goal is). The gym includes the following, all of which is like new (I may even still have all the receipts):

1. Century Stand - Holds Heavy Bad & Speed Bag
2. Everlast Heavy Bag with chains and all accessories
3. Everlast (M) Speed Bag with accessories
4. Everlast Accuracy Bag stand with base and moving/pivoting attachment for full range of motion when hitting the accuracy bag.
5. Aero Glider aerobics machine (used for cardio during warm up with skipping).

I can also include the excercise bike seen in some of the pictures, it is a standard older bike. Depending on the offer I can also include some new hand weights for shadow boxing, and some brand new weight plates as well. The entire setup cost me $550 + tax (I can break down the costs of each thing individually, and likely have receipts). Asking$450 obo for the entire setup.
Sorry for the disorganization in the pics but I am moving so packing is making a mess of the basement.

PM works best - T.I.A.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boxing 018.jpg (65.3 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 020.jpg (60.3 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 023.jpg (58.2 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 011.jpg (70.6 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 001.jpg (62.0 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 003.jpg (61.1 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 007.jpg (60.1 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 016.jpg (68.9 KB, 150 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: