Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Looking for
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Bogart
2nd Gear Member

LF: Need to rent OEM integrated roof bars for E90 Sedan

I haven't been on the board since October when I sold various parts from my E46 Sedan. I currently drive a Porsche Carrera which is my only car and I'm going on a road trip to the states with my daughter, girlfriend and her dog. I will be renting a 323 and want to mount my Thule cargo box to the roof. I have the Porsche OEM bars but 3 people and a dog is too tight for a 911. I still have the OEM bars from my E46 but they won't fit an E90 only an E39.
If anyone has a complete set of OEM bars that fit the E90 I would be happy to pick them up, deliver them back and to pay $50 to rent them. I would take full responsibility for them and if for any reason they are damaged or not in the same condition as when I received them I would have them repaired and or replaced.

I would need to pick them up no later than June 27 and would return them by July 13. I live in the east end of Toronto and work in downtown Toronto.
Please pm or e-mail me @ bedwards@capital.ca

Thanks,

Bogart
Bogart is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: