Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #46
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
Nick, you should totally chill on that. People like HavocSteeve are old and mature 25 year olds that have worked really, really, really, hard in their lives, and they know desperation, and what it is to come home from a long hard days work, So much so, that they are actaully a beacon for all blue collar workers on this planet because they themselves are not actually leeches from the wealth their parents have left behind for them, or the good schools, good food, that theyve grown up and accustomed too.
ROFL... Actually, my parents help me out when needed but I chose to work hard for what I want in life. How are you to appreciate things when given it for free? Even taping your girl's ass comes at a cost! Love isn't free!
Old 05-25-2011, 04:09 AM   #47
Euro_7
3rd Gear Member

Havoc Steve - LOL ya money and love go hand in hand

Daytona - I must apologize I am not trying to be aroggant but you made me laugh when you said that the Natives came into existence at the same time the Europeans did. So are you not acknowledging their existence before the Europeans sailed ashore this country? Did they crash land here? Sail? Perhaps they did exist in this country before them. Have you ever heard of the saying, the winners write history? Thats the mindset you seem to have, as sad as it may be. Natives and Aboriginals existed and lived in this country wayyyy before the Europeans landed here,
Old 05-25-2011, 10:39 AM   #48
daytona
6th Gear Member

so who were here before the natives?...like you said winners write the history......maybe we should give the land to the Homo neanderthalensis,Im pretty sure they were here before the natives.I never said the Europeans were here before the native.I said the when the Europeans arrived who is to say the natives didnt take the land from others?

Last edited by daytona; 05-25-2011 at 10:41 AM.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #49
325isdan
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
so who were here before the natives?...like you said winners write the history......maybe we should give the land to the Homo neanderthalensis,Im pretty sure they were here before the natives.I never said the Europeans were here before the native.I said the when the Europeans arrived who is to say the natives didnt take the land from others?
Wouldn't you except the so called civilized white man to act more civilized if that where true? Our government committed genocide against these people.
325isdan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #50
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
they didn't, they only fought each other for land.

In any case, so much hate in here. people gotta chill.

Tags
camp, high park, mohawks, toronto

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: