Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-29-2011, 06:28 PM   #31
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

We should meet at the entrance at 6:30ish. My girlfriend called the theater and asked about pre-bought tickets. As long as we don't arrive at 7, we should be fine.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #32
Bimmer p.i.
2nd Gear Member

which entrance?? Front or rear? I usually park in the back, and there doesn't seem to be enough of us to take over a corner of the lot, so...
silver 2006 Dodge Charger SXT - performance chip, blue filter Cold Air Intake, 18" chrome 10-spoke rims, custom graphics, leather, custom vinyl interior dress-up, chrome trim package, chrome grill, custom "Punisher" hood badge
Bimmer p.i. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:05 PM   #33
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Good movie! Now I have to wait for a Fast Six >_<
Old 04-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #34
Bimmer p.i.
2nd Gear Member

Not bad really. I enjoyed it - was nice to meet your girl, she seems sweet and really got into the film

I was just annoyed that a franchise based on street racing didn't actually show the ONE potential street race using a 70 HEMI Charger!! Stupid kids that the producers were trying to protect against their own stupidity

And yet again I had to get someone to stop texting during a film. Is this really that hard to understand?
silver 2006 Dodge Charger SXT - performance chip, blue filter Cold Air Intake, 18" chrome 10-spoke rims, custom graphics, leather, custom vinyl interior dress-up, chrome trim package, chrome grill, custom "Punisher" hood badge
Old 04-30-2011, 01:16 AM   #35
bmwconnect
BMW Tuner

8 out of 10... Got a little crazy with the bank vault but otherwise the action kept me hooked
bmwconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:33 AM   #36
Bimmer p.i.
2nd Gear Member

Where did you see it Barrie? We didn't see you there
Old 04-30-2011, 01:21 PM   #37
bmwconnect
BMW Tuner

AMC 24 Kanata
bmwconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:05 AM   #38
sb_600
5th Gear Member

I thought it was quite entertaining - it was good to meet you Rob - sorry we didn't get a chance to chat more!

Chris and Jamie saw it last night while i finished wrenching on the car and getting ready for today. ugh. 5am wake up call is only cool when you're going driving!
1992 BMW 325i (CHUMPCAR #296 - Metric Homes Racing)
1992 3.0L M52 325i (ex-daily driver - track car only)
2002 330Ci (ex-daily driver - sold!)

sb_600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #39
everlast
if I lived . I would be ~

I'll wait for the R5.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #40
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

-

Quote:
Fast movie, fast drivers = 22 charges in Gatineau

Gatineau drivers can't say they weren't warned.
Even though police told people days in advance they would be beefing up patrols following the weekend premiere of Fast and Furious 5, Gatineau officers still ended up charging 22 people with speeding.

The movie series is known for its high-speed scenes featuring souped-up sports cars. Gatineau police sent groups of up to 10 officers to patrol areas around the two main movie theatres -- the one in Hull Friday night and the one in Gatineau -- on Saturday, between 8 and 10 p.m.

Gatineau Police spokesman Const. Pierre Lanthier said 12 people were charged Friday night including two under Quebec's excessive speed laws.
Lanthier said one driver was clocked doing 122 km/h in a 70 zone and fined $680 and 10 points.

Another was nabbed in the same zone after being clocked at 131 km/h. He got a ticket for $1,030 and 14 points.
The next night, police charged 10 more drivers with speeding.
Lanthier said the charges come not only despite a well-publicized blitz, but also while officers set up speeding
Old 05-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #41
noodles101
ΛΦΕ

i saw sooo many riced the ****kk out hondas at queensway theatre wen i went to go see fast5.........

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: