Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #16
stides40oz
1st Gear Newbie

Fun Fact: This car was $108,000 brand new in 1989!!! What would that be now? Like $200,000 today? It's literally a palace on wheels.
stides40oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #17
stides40oz
1st Gear Newbie

SOLD Please delete thread.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:48 AM   #18
stides40oz
1st Gear Newbie

Please delete thread. I don't like my phone number floating around the internet anymore then it needs to be.

Thx.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #19
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stides40oz View Post
Fun Fact: This car was $108,000 brand new in 1989!!! What would that be now? Like $200,000 today? It's literally a palace on wheels.
Does it have a 24K gold crapper? Most palaces have those.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #20
stides40oz
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD View Post
Does it have a 24K gold crapper? Most palaces have those.
Yea it what's the power back seats are for.

ON A SIDE NOTE: Do I have to post 2 girls and 1 cup pictures here so my thread gets deleted?
Old 04-19-2011, 09:44 PM   #21
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Please delete thread. I don't like my phone number floating around the internet anymore then it needs to be.

Thx.
are you going to delete the hundred other posts where you posted your number? It's all over Kijiji in the ads for all the other stuff you have been selling.

This is an interesting one! http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/2335111014.html
Old 04-20-2011, 09:03 AM   #22
defaultName
5th Gear Member

Well thanks for joining the forum! We are all very appreciative that you and your 'palace on wheels' have graced us with your presence!

I guess we won't see you again until you have another car to unload. Good riddance
defaultName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #23
stides40oz
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultName View Post
Well thanks for joining the forum! We are all very appreciative that you and your 'palace on wheels' have graced us with your presence!

I guess we won't see you again until you have another car to unload. Good riddance
Sorry am I asking for something out of the ordinary here? Most other enthusiasts websites take your post downs when you mark them as sold in their classified section. And yes I will post here if I have another BMW to unload. It's a great place to sell BMWs. No need to be so harsh.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #24
defaultName
5th Gear Member

Quote:
And yes I will post here if I have another BMW to unload. It's a great place to sell BMWs. No need to be so harsh.
You have been a member here since 2009 (under a different name) and the only posts you have made have been to sell your car. You contribute nothing here.

If you want to use it to sell cars then sponsor the site. If you can't contribute information, thoughts, or ideas, then contribute money
Old 04-20-2011, 06:37 PM   #25
BMW325BMW
Commando

Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultName View Post
You have been a member here since 2009 (under a different name) and the only posts you have made have been to sell your car. You contribute nothing here.

If you want to use it to sell cars then sponsor the site. If you can't contribute information, thoughts, or ideas, then contribute money
Are you serious? Do you really not have anything better to do with your time than to track what another member posts on this website? There are different forums on this website for a reason. One of which is to sell cars. So he clearly has something to contribute.

As for you, bashing a member for using the site for what it is meant for, (gathering information, selling goods, etc), who are you? And what interest do you have vested in this website that you are so concerned with what another person posts? This is one of the many reasons why many people including myself don't post on the sight anymore.

If you or anyone doesn't like what I have to say than message me. I won't post again in this thread.

Sorry this thread turned to s***. Good thing the car sold.

Congrats on the sale!! Sweet car. If I could have I would have purchased this car in a heart beat.
BMW325BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #26
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Sorry am I asking for something out of the ordinary here? Most other enthusiasts websites take your post downs when you mark them as sold in their classified section. And yes I will post here if I have another BMW to unload. It's a great place to sell BMWs. No need to be so harsh.
I've never seen posts being removed after an item is for sale, most either leave it or they may lock the thread, but it stays.

Here is an example:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=410969
Old 04-20-2011, 10:57 PM   #27
defaultName
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW325BMW View Post
Are you serious? Do you really not have anything better to do with your time than to track what another member posts on this website? There are different forums on this website for a reason. One of which is to sell cars. So he clearly has something to contribute.
I never intentionally set out to read all of his other posts. Another member had a thread about wether or not he should buy a 750iL. So out of curiosity I did a search to see how many were for sale and I came across a few threads for this car from 2009. No big conspiracy here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW325BMW View Post
As for you, bashing a member for using the site for what it is meant for, (gathering information, selling goods, etc), who are you? And what interest do you have vested in this website that you are so concerned with what another person posts? This is one of the many reasons why many people including myself don't post on the sight anymore.
In regards to what I contribute to the site, more then some people and less then a lot of people. But I do contribute when I can. I don't know everything but that is one reason why I joined, so that I can learn.

What I posted was just my opinion and how I felt, just as you did in response to what I posted.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:26 AM   #28
stides40oz
1st Gear Newbie

Well the sale for my car fell through. Person couldnt get the money. Oh well thanks for the deposit. I'm gona make a new thread because I'm going to ad a few things and you can't edit your posts here for some reason. Can you guys not be Dbags in my new thread plz?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: