Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
_RC_
1st Gear Newbie

BMW E36 320i sedan black 168k, Clean, lots of recent work, asking $2500

I am selling my baby! 1994 bmw 320i sedan, automatic. it has 168 000 KM's

I am losing alot but i need the car to go, i currently am unable to drive anymore and im paying $60 a month to have it parked underground so it needs to go.

Its stored for winter right now, but i am now forced to sell it. its always been parked underground since ive gotten it.

Recently did alot of work all by BIMMERSPORT, both Rear shocks, Control arm, flex discs replaced, crankshaft pulley replaced, mass air flow sensor replaced, and alot more that i will list soon, the bill was around $2000 and just done a few months ago.

it has an aftermarket deck with ipod hookup..

The car has aftermarket Halo lights that add a great look to the car, as seen in the pictures below.

Power windows,locks, alarm, leather seats, very clean interior. NO RIPS OR TEARS, interior is mint.

Front amber corner lights i tinted black, rears are still stock.

I put a magnaflow exhaust on the car which gives it a really great sound, and not like some fart can exhaust. it has dual 2.75" chrome tips that say magnaflow on them.

the car also has 20mm spacers on the rear which can be included, they give the car a better stance, and make the rear wheels pop out of the fenders for a more aggressive look.

The car currently runs great and has no problems, rides really well and smooth, steering still very firm and reactive.

Previous owner had the car for 5 years and put hardly any kilometres on it.

The 6 cylinder engine is pretty quick. I still have the stock bmw rims on the car.

The bad:

The car has some minor rust bubbles, on both rear fenders, and some on the sideskirts, but it is not that noticeable as you can see from pictures.

The exhaust strap has come undone and is zip tied up, so it needs reattaching which is very easy.

The Gas guage and Temp guage seemed to have stopped working. I believe its just a loose connection.

The glass is cracked on the passenger side mirror.

i have babied this car, All oil change records for years from previous owner... service records. this car is great on gas also!

Please email me rc_skribblez@hotmail.com or pm me.

ASKING $2500.

_RC_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
320, automatic, e36, sedan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: